highly extended. Allen & Harris offer this highly extended detached family home situated close to the High Street. The property offers much larger than average accommodation and is a must view!
This highly extended accommodation comprises, canopied entrance porch, entrance hall, Cloakroom, 24ft Living Room, Dining Room, 22ft Kitchen/Diner and a 22ft Utility/Family Room. To the first floor are Three Bedrooms and Newly Re-Fitted Bathroom with Underfloor Heating. Outside is a Level Rear Garden, Garage and Driveway.
This property is situated with easy access to the M4 Motorway, A419 and A420. This home also sit close to local amenities including shops, pubs, High Street and bus services.
Canopied Entrance Porch
The canopied entrance porch has a double glazed door to the front aspect of the property and a double glazed window to the side.
The entrance hall has stairs leading to the first floor, understairs cupboard and doors leading to the cloakroom, living room and kitchen.
The cloakroom had a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled flooring throughout.
Lounge 24' 11" max x 12' 1" ( 7.59m max x 3.68m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property, gas fire place, two radiators and door to the dining room.
Second Reception Room 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
The dining room has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property and a radiator.
Kitchen/Diner 22' 6" max x 10' + recess ( 6.86m max x 3.05m + recess )
The kitchen is a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property and door leading to the utility room & living room. The room offers a stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, two radiators and breakfast bar.
Utility Room/ Family Room 21' 9" x 7' 7" max ( 6.63m x 2.31m max )
The utility room has a double glazed door to the rear aspect of the property, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and velux windows.
The landing has a double glazed window to the side aspect of the property and offers loft access, radiator and doors to all three bedrooms & bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' max x 12' ( 3.96m max x 3.66m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max x 11' 3" ( 3.71m max x 3.43m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" max x 7' 4" ( 2.90m max x 2.24m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 7' 9" max x 7' 3" ( 2.36m max x 2.21m )
The bathroom has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property and offers a radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower overhead, wash hand basin, underfloor heating, airing cupboard and tiled flooring throughout.
The front garden has an area laid to lawn, side access and driveway.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and offers side access via gate, timber decked area, stone chipped area, paved path, area laid to lawn and timber shed.
Garage 16' 5" x 7' 9" ( 5.00m x 2.36m )
The garage offers power, lights, up & over doors and wall mounted boiler.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will a post office, mobile Lloyds bank ( Monday all day & Wednesday morning) doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.