*sold by William H Brown* A stylish modern two bedroom apartment set within an exclusive development built only 3 years ago. This fantastic property is located a stones throw from Hertford East Station & features gated allocated parking, a fully integrated kitchen, luxury bathroom & en-suite
**sold by William H Brown**chain free A stylish modern two bedroom apartment set within an exclusive development built only three years ago. This fantastic property is located a stone's throw from Hertford East Station & features gated allocated parking, a fully integrated kitchen, luxury bathroom & en-suite, long lease & lift access.
Large cupboard housing hot water cylinder, additional storage cupboard, laminate wood flooring, radiator.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen: 21' 5" x 10' 5" ( 6.53m x 3.17m )
Fitted wall and floor units with work surface over and tiled splash back, under unit lighting, one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, four ring stainless steel gas hob unit with stainless steel built in oven and grill beneath, stainless steel extractor canopy over, integrated fridge freezer, laminate wood flooring, spot lighting, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom One: 10' 7" including wardrobe x 10' 8" ( 3.23m including wardrobe x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Luxury en-suite comprising of large shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level dual flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, spot lighting, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two: 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, cupboard housing wall mounted 'Ideal' combination gas boiler, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiled surround, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low level dual flush WC, chrome heated towel rial, tiled floor, extractor fan, spot lighting.
Gated allocated space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.