A well-proportioned semi-detached House, situated on the popular Foxhill development. Benefitting from two good sized bedrooms, a separate lounge and kitchen, together with useful storage cupboard and utility room from the entrance hall, as well as mature front and rear gardens. No onward chain.
A well-proportioned semi-detached House, situated on the popular Foxhill development, and now requiring some modernisation throughout. The property provides comfortable accommodation, and sits within a good position on the development within easy walking distance of the town centre. There are two generous bedrooms, a separate lounge and kitchen, as well as a useful storage cupboard and utility area. The family bathroom can be found on the first floor, and outside there are well-maintained and mature front and rear gardens. This lovely property would be the ideal starter home for those looking to get on to the property ladder, or those looking for easy to maintain accommodation.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted carpet, smoke alarm, radiator and ceiling light point. Stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 21' 5" max x 10' 11" max ( 6.53m max x 3.33m max )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows, fitted carpet, television point, electrical points, gas fire, two radiators and ceiling light point. Door through to:
Kitchen 12' 2" max x 6' 8" max ( 3.71m max x 2.03m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, pantry, free standing electric oven and hob, space and plumbing washing machine, electrical points, vinyl flooring, Dimplex wall heater, radiator and ceiling light point. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the entrance hall, fitted carpet, smoke alarm, loft access, electrical points and ceiling light point. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.61m max x 3.56m max )
With front aspect double glazed window, fitted carpet, built-in wardrobes, telephone point, electrical points, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 17' 9" max x 8' 10" max ( 5.41m max x 2.69m max )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows, fitted carpet, built-in wardrobes, electrical points, radiator and ceiling light point.
Suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiling to all splashback areas, Dimplex wall heater, fitted carpet and opaque double glazed window to the side aspect.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing. There is a pathway leading around to the front of the property and a patio seating area, as well as a shed in situ.
To the front of the property, the garden is again laid to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing and mature hedging with shrub beds and a pathway to the front entrance.
East Devon District Council, Blackdown House, Border Road, Heathpark Industrial Estate, Honiton, EX14 1EJ
tel: Agent's Note
This ex-local authority house is subject to a local authority tie, restricting the purchase to those who have lived or worked in Devon for the past three years.
from our office on West St, turn right and proceed to the mini roundabout, taking the first exit on to King Edward Road. At the corner of Musbury Road, turn left and take the next immediate right into Boxfield Road. After a short distance, take the first left into Foxhill and proceed down the hill bearing round to the left. The property is the last property on the right on the corner, denoted by our For Sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.