*no upward chain* Fantastic 3 bed detached bungalow with *open aspect field views* Located in Halton Holegate, Spilsby. Comprising of a Conservatory Kitchen Diner, Living Room, 3 good sized Bedrooms & 4 piece Bathroom - driveway, Wraparound Gardens, Greenhouse & Storage Sheds. Viewing is essential!
**no upward chain** Fantastic 3 bed detached bungalow with **open aspect field views** Located in Halton Holegate, Spilsby, ideally situated for the Port Town of Boston & the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness offering a wide range of Amenities & Beach Front Attractions. A viewing of this property is highly recommended in order to appreciate all it has to offer, which Accommodation briefly comprising of a Conservatory, Kitchen Diner, Living Room, 3 good sized Bedrooms & 4 piece Bathroom. Externally having a driveway with ample off road parking, Wraparound Gardens with a variety of trees, shrubs lawn areas, paved areas, Greenhouse & Storage Sheds. Please call the selling agent William H Brown on for further information or to arrange a viewing at the earliest opportunity.
Accessed via a double glazed entrance door with inset panel to the top half allowing access into;
Rear Conservatory 6' 10" x 11' 7" ( 2.08m x 3.53m )
Being built of brick and upvc construction with double glazed windows to three elevations allowing for an abundance of natural light, vaulted ceiling, tiled flooring, wall lights and a further door allowing access into;
Kitchen Diner 15' 7" min plus chim breast x 10' 3" ( 4.75m min plus chim breast x 3.12m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a further double glazed leaded window to the side elevation with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over, inset sink with mixer taps over, breakfast bar facility, shallow pantry cupboard, good appliance space, electric cooker with hob over and extractor, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a free standing fridge freezer and space for a dining table if required by prospective buyers. A sliding door leads to;
Having a double glazed leaded window to the side elevation, panelled ceiling, electric storage heater, high level meter cupboard and doors leading to;
Living Room 15' 4" x 14' 11" ( 4.67m x 4.55m )
Having two double glazed leaded windows to two elevations creating a dual aspect allowing for an abundance of natural light, open fire place with tiled surround being the focal point of the room and electric storage heater.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 10' 9" max to wall ( 3.53m max x 3.28m max to wall )
With fitted bedroom furniture including overhead cupboards creating a bed recess, dressing table, double glazed leaded window to the front elevation, ceiling spotlights, panelled ceiling and electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 11' 7" ( 2.84m x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed leaded window to the front elevation, electric storage heater, fitted furniture including wardrobes, dressing table and bedside cabinets, panelled ceiling and ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
Having double glazed leaded windows to the side elevation, electric storage heater and panelled ceiling.
Bathroom 10' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.01m )
Having a four piece suite comprising of a coloured panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps over, tiled enclosed shower with electric shower there in, airing cupboard housing the water tank and shelving ideal for storage and double glazed opaque leaded window to the rear elevation.
The property is adjacent to fields providing pleasant open aspect rural views, having a gated front driveway providing ample off road parking and wrap around gardens with greenhouse and shed to the side of the property great for storage provisions, outdoor tap, hardstanding paved pathways, laid to lawn areas, variety of established trees and shrubs, paved areas ideal for pot plants, garden ornaments and garden furniture, two further sheds to the rear and hedges to the boundary creating a real gardeners paradise.
Please call the selling agent William H Brown today to arrange a viewing on .
The agent advises that this property is of non-standard construction
See Multi Map Illustrations.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.