Set within a large plot this well-presented park home benefits from a spacious lounge, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms both with ensuites and master dressing room. Outside the property offers rear garden with decked area, lawn and paved seating area with begoda and ample off street parking.
Set between Radley and Kennington, with easy access through to Oxford via the fantastic bus services, car or even bike, Pebble Hill is one of the most popular sites in Oxfordshire. Kennington offers great local walks in both Bagley Woods and down to the River Thames and all the amenities rarely seen in villages anymore, including local shops, hairdressers, vets, public house and takeaways. Coupled with a great local primary school, Kennington offers all the convenience of being near to Oxford, without the problem of parking!
Set within a large plot this well-presented park home benefits from a spacious lounge, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms both with en suites and master dressing room. Outside the property offers rear garden with decked area, lawn and paved seating area with begoda and ample off-street parking and garage.
Both the sites at Woodlands and Pebble Hill are owned and run by the Vale of the White Horse, with very few restrictions, allowing pets and any age.
Door to front aspect, spotlight lighting and oak wooden flooring.
Lounge 19' 4" x 17' 8" max ( 5.89m x 5.38m max )
Two bay windows to side aspect, three double glazed windows to front aspect, wood burner, three radiators, TV point, telephone point, dimmable spotlight and wall lighting and flooring laid to carpet.
Kitchen 13' 3" to cupboard x 8' 6" max ( 4.04m to cupboard x 2.59m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with oak work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric double oven, gas hob with cooker-hood over and integrated fridge freezer. Other features include integrated washing machine and dishwasher, cupboard housing water tank, window to rear aspect, door to rear garden, spotlight lighting and part-tiling to walls.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Window to front aspect, door to dressing room with lighting offering additional shelving and hanging space, fitted oak wardrobes and draws, radiator, wall lighting and flooring laid to carpet.
En Suite/ Family Bathroom
Bathroom comprises of corner bath with mixer taps with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity, WC and extractor fan. Other features include window to front aspect, Jack and Jill doors, LED lighting and part-tiling to walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" to wardrobes x 9' 3" ( 2.82m to wardrobes x 2.82m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted oak wardrobes, radiator, fold down double bed, door to en suite, access to loft and oak flooring.
Window to side aspect, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with vanity mirror, WC and extractor fan.
Raised decking with steps leading to back entrance. Area laid to gravel leading to area laid to lawn and enclosed by wooden fencing. Other features include area laid to block paving providing seating area and wooden begoda will outdoor electric power sockets also available.
Parking for multiple vehicles and access to garage mainly laid to gravel with areas of bedding plants and established trees and shrubs and steps leading to front door.
Garage 17' 11" x 9' 7" ( 5.46m x 2.92m )
Up and over doors, power, lighting and work bench with wall units.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.