Delightful coach house situated in a quiet cul-se-sac on the ever-popular Flax Meadow development. Enjoying pleasant countryside views, and benefitting from a charming private garden, garage with parking space in front. Ideally placed for local amenities including playpark and Axminster Town.
260This well-proportioned and modern coach house sits within a pleasant cul-de-sac position within the popular Wainhomes development on the edge of Axminster, and comes to the market in fantastic condition throughout! Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space and accommodation on offer! The property comprises two good sized bedrooms, an open plan lounge and kitchen area (which offers light and airy living space), as well as modern family bathroom. There is also an integral single garage which can be accessed from the entrance hall, which in turn has a useful storage/utility space to the rear. A key feature of this lovely home is an enclosed rear garden, which is also accessed via the garage and provides an ideal outside spot, with patio seating area and small lawn area, perfect for enjoying some late evening sunshine and for entertaining guests. An allocated off road parking space can also be found to the front of the single garage.
With uPVC double glazed door and wall light.
With fitted carpet smoke alarm, telephone point, radiator and ceiling light point. Stairs to the first floor landing.
Lounge 17' 8" max x 17' 5" max ( 5.38m max x 5.31m max )
With fitted carpet, smoke alarm, telephone and television points, electrical points, radiator and ceiling light point. Double glazed window to the front and rear aspect as well as a Velux to the rear.
Kitchen 8' 6" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.59m max x 1.96m max )
Fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiling to the splashback areas, integral gas hob and electrical oven, integral washing machine with plumbing for a dishwasher, integral fridge/freezer, space and electrical points, vinyl flooring, ceiling light point and skylight.
Bedroom One 13' max x 12' 2" max ( 3.96m max x 3.71m max )
With fitted carpet, built-in cupboard, loft access, electrical points, radiator and ceiling light point. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.69m max x 1.96m max )
With fitted carpet, electrical points, radiator and ceiling point. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
Suite comprising bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Tiling to all splashback areas, shaver point, extractor vent, vinyl flooring, radiator and ceiling light point. Velux window.
The enclosed rear garden is accessed via the garage and provides an ideal outside spot, with patio seating area perfect for enjoying some afternoon and evening sunshine and for entertaining guests. There is a small area to pebbles with flower beds to three sides as well as an allocated off-road parking space to the front of the single garage.
Garage 17' 11" max x 8' 2" max ( 5.46m max x 2.49m max )
Single garage with manual up and over door, light and power. Built in storage room area and opaque double glazed panel door to the garden.
East Devon District Council, Blackdown House, Border Road, Heathpark Industrial Estate, Honiton, EX14 1EJ
From our office on West St, turn right and proceed out of the town towards Chard. At the mini roundabout, take the first exit and subsequent next right turning into Cherry Tree Road. Continue through the development for a short distance, and take the turning on the left signposted Three Acre Close. The property will be found at the far end of the cul-de-sac on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.