This well cared for and well maintained, Semi-detached, two bedroom, true bungalow in an elevated position with superb views over Halifax, has beautiful gardens to the rear. Call now to book your viewing.
William H Brown are pleased to present to the market, this two bedroom semi detached true bungalow, located in Illingworth. The property is well cared for and well maintained and briefly comprises of an entrance porch, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is access to good transport links but is still within close proximity to local amenities and a large supermarket.
Enter the property through a UPVC double glazed patterned door to an entrance porch to the side elevation of the property. Finished with a carpeted flooring, and a wooden patterned single glazed door to enter the property.
Lounge 15' max into bay x 12' 3" into alcove ( 4.57m max into bay x 3.73m into alcove )
With UPVC double glazed window to the side and double glazed bay window to the front and side, with superb views over Halifax. Finished with ceiling light point, central heating radiator, carpeted flooring and inset stainless gas fire with wooden surround.
Kitchen 9' 2" into recess x 8' 9" max ( 2.79m into recess x 2.67m max )
With fitted white wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink with drainer with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven and inset four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge / freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Finished with laminate flooring, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, three ceiling spot lights, tiled splashbacks, UPVC patterned double glazed door to enter, UPVC double glazed window to the rear, overlooking the garden. The house central heating combination boiler is housed in cupboard on the wall.
providing access to the bedrooms, loft and bathroom, finished with a ceiling light point, central heating radiator and a carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.91m max x 3.23m max )
With built in fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards up and over the bed. Finished with ceiling light point, central heating radiator, carpeted flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation with superb views over Halifax.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.34m )
With built in fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards, finished with ceiling light point, central heating radiator, carpeted flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden.
Bathroom 7' 11" x 5' 4" ( 2.41m x 1.63m )
With three piece suite comprising of low level w/c, pedestal sink unit and shower cubicle with plumbed in shower, finished with a UPVC patterned double glazed window to the rear elevation, four ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls and extractor fan.
To the front of the property, through the gate there are steps leading up to the front of the property, bordered with mature shrubbery. There is a loose stone area and a loose woodchip area to the other side and an inset flower bed.
To the side, there is a pathway, mature trees and shrubbery. Three outside lights, outside tap and outside electric socket.
To the rear of the property, accessed through wooden gates, bordered with Yorkshire Stone wall, shrubbery and mature trees. There is a flagged pathway to the lawn area, where there are apple trees and flowers. Space for a storage shed. Further pathway leading to a second shed and lower lawn area with flagged seating area and decking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.