Spacious and extended four bedroom, 1930's built family house in this popular residential location within close proximity of Grange Park Rail Station, Enfield Town and the A10. Sole agents. Chain free.
Bright, spacious and extended four bedroom, round bay 1930's built, semi-detached family house in this popular residential location in Winchmore Hill, close to Grange Park Station (Moorgate Line), Enfield Town with its multiple shopping facilities, Enfield Town Park and within easy access of the A10 with its multiple retail facilities.
The spacious accommodation has been extended to the ground floor and loft and is offered on a chain free basis.
Spacious Entrance Hall
Double radiator, coving to ceiling, mosaic tiled floor, understairs storage/meter cupboard.
Lounge 16' 1" into bay x 13' max ( 4.90m into bay x 3.96m max )
Double radiator, wood laminate floor, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose.
Rear Lounge / Dining Room 22' 10" x 11' 5" extending to 17' 9" ( 6.96m x 3.48m extending to 5.41m )
Two double radiators, coving to ceiling, sunken spotlights to ceiling, sliding double glazed patio doors to garden, cast iron wood burner.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.26m )
Comprehensively fitted in modern white units comprising a full range of base units, wall cupboards with one a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer inset to worksurface with tiled splashback, integrated electric oven and grill, inset hob to worksurface, cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, window to side.
Cloakroom / Wc
WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
Window to side, access to second floor via turning staircase.
Bedroom One 16' 2" into bay x 11' 10" max ( 4.93m into bay x 3.61m max )
Three radiators, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two (rear) 15' 6" into bay x 11' 2" max ( 4.72m into bay x 3.40m max )
Range of built-in wardrobe cupboards, double radiator, coving to ceiling, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" into bay x 7' 4" into wardrobes ( 3.23m into bay x 2.24m into wardrobes )
A range of built-in wardrobe cupboards, double radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
Panelled bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, vinyl floor, wash hand basin, double radiator, frosted window to rear.
Loft Bedroom 15' 11" max x 15' 1" max ( 4.85m max x 4.60m max )
Velux window to rear, double radiator, eaves storage cupboards, carpet.
Brick paved, providing off-street parking for several cars.
Approximately 100' rear garden with large paved patio, steps down to lawn, mature trees and shrubs to rear, timber shed, cast concrete garage to side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.