The spacious mid terrace home is situated close to Hucknall town centre, local amenities, Tram & Train stations. With off Road Parking, Two Reception Rooms, Three Bedrooms and Re-fitted Bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended.
This spacious mid terrace home is situated close to Hucknall Town Centre, local amenities, Tram & Train stations. Briefly comprising of Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Re-Fitted Bathroom. In addition there is Off Road Parking, Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
Lounge 11' 11" x 12' ( 3.63m x 3.66m )
Entered via upvc double glazed front entrance door, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with electric fire, TV point, upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, coving to ceiling and access to:-
With understairs cupboard and steps leading down to a cellar with light.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 12' ( 3.63m x 3.66m )
Chimney breast with inset feature, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, picture rail, stairs off to the first floor, central heating radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Open to:
Kitchen 9' x 5' ( 2.74m x 1.52m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashback, electric oven and five ring gas hob with a stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over, recessed spotlights, under pelmet lighting, laminate flooring, upvc double glazed window to the side elevation and rear access door leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing Area
With stairs leading to the second floor and access to:-
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
Having upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, understairs storage cupboard and spotlights.
Recently re-fitted with a four piece suite comprising a shower cubicle with electric shower, low level WC, panelled bath and vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls, built-in airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail and upvc obscured window to the rear elevation.
Second Floor Landing Area
Giving access to:-
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 8" (some restricted head height) ( 3.53m x 3.25m (some restricted head height) )
With upvc dormer window to the front elevation, built-in storage area, central heating radiator and spotlights.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 9' 3" plus recess - some restricted ( 3.23m x 2.82m plus recess - some restricted )
plus recess - some restricted head height
With velux window, TV point, built-in storage area and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a foregarden with shared access steps leading to the front door.
The courtyard style garden is fully paved for easy maintenance with a patio area, brick-built store and double opening gates giving vehicular access to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.