5 bed detached house for sale Gate Street, Merthyr Tydfil CF47
- Cyfarthfa Park Primary School0.2 miles
- Gwaunfarren Primary School0.5 miles
- Merthyr Tydfil0.6 miles
- Pentre-Bach2.1 miles
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyer's fees apply
Set just moments from Merthyr Tydfils town centre is this conversion of a fantastic former Public House. The Castle inn is set over Three Floors with a number of orginal features.
This spacious home needs to be viewed to really see its true potential and Wow Factor
Peter Alan Merthyr Tydfil are pleased to offer this detached family home, which was converted from a public house and has parts reputedly dating back to the 1800's. Just minutes from Merthyr Tydfil town centre. The property is set over three floors and includes a large basement with multiple rooms.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises a large entrance hallway, shower room, lounge, Office, Dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room and a utility room.
To the first floor there's a 19ft master bedroom with a full en-suite and shower room, four further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a family shower room. Features include gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
UPVC door and windows to front, UPVC door to rear, doors into;
UPVC window to rear, wash and pedestal basin, low-level WC and shower cubicle.
Living Room 19' 8" max x 14' 7" max ( 5.99m max x 4.45m max )
UPVC windows to front and side, feature fireplace, radiator parquet flooring throughout.
Office 9' 10" max x 13' 2" max ( 3.00m max x 4.01m max )
UPVC windows to front and side, feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 6" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.72m max x 3.43m max )
UPVC window to front and rear, Traditional matching base and wall units, with kitchen work space over, inset sink, space for range cooker, space for fridge freezer, party tiled walls.
UPVC window to front, traditional base units with kitchen worktop space over, radiator, plumbing for washing machine.
Dining Room 14' 6" max x 10' max ( 4.42m max x 3.05m max )
UPVC window to side, feature fireplace, radiator and parquet flooring throughout.
Bedroom One 19' 5" max x 15' 4" max ( 5.92m max x 4.67m max )
UPVC windows to front, Radiator, Carpet throughout and step into ensuite.
Shower cubicle, chrome towel rail, partly tiled, Wash hand basin inset into vanity unit.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.12m max x 3.51m max )
UPVC window to side, carpet through out, radiator, door to ensuite.
UPVC window to rear. Combination boiler, tiled shower cubicle, wash hand pedestal basin, chrome towel rail door to bedroom two and landing,
Bedroom Three 9' 10" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.00m max x 3.43m max )
2 UPVC windows, one to front and one to side, carpet throughout, feature fireplace and built in storage.
Bedroom Four 9' 9" max x 14' 8" max ( 2.97m max x 4.47m max )
2 UPVC windows to front, feature fireplace and carpet throughout.
Bedroom Five 9' 4" min x 15' 11" min ( 2.84m min x 4.85m min )
UPVC window to side, carpet throughout and radiator.
Freestanding bath, low-level WC, wash hand pedestal basin, 2 UPVC windows to front and side, wooden flooring, feature fireplace.
Large Basement with uPVC window to front and side, stairs to first floor, door to street, Stone floors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Merthyr Tydfil for full details and further information.