3 bed semi-detached house for sale The Grove, Market Deeping, Peterborough PE6
- William Hildyard Church of England Primary and Nursery School0.1 miles
- Market Deeping Community Primary School0.1 miles
- Stamford (Lincs)7.3 miles
- Peterborough7.7 miles
Features and description
- Semi detached chalet style house
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden
Established semi detached chalet style house in a popular part of Market Deeping, comprising: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room/Bedroom 3, Bedroom 2, First Floor, Master Bedroom, Bathroom. Outside, frontage open plan, mainly block paved providing off road parking, enclosed rear garden.
Pvcu side door with side panel leading to:
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to galleried first floor landing, doors to:
4.75m x 2.97m (15'7" x 9'9") including chimney breast, excluding door recess. Pvcu double glazed window to front, coal effect gas fireplace, radiator, laminate flooring, serving hatch from kitchen.
2.29m x 2.24m (7'6" x 7'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with drawers and worktop space, matching breakfast bar, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and tiled splashbacks, serving hatch to lounge, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob, pvcu double glazed window to front, built-in understairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring.
Dining Room/Bedroom 3
2.67m x 2.34m (8'9" x 7'8"). Radiator, pvcu double glazed door giving access into the rear garden.
3.56m x 2.62m (11'8" x 8'7") excluding door recess. Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to side.
4.95m x 3.45m (16'3" x 11'4"). Pvcu double glazed dormer window to front, built-in storage space, sloping ceiling.
Fitted with three piece coloured suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled walls, pvcu double glazed window to side, built-in overstairs cupboard with wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, sloping ceiling.
Front and side is mainly block paved providing off road parking. Wooden gated access into the rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn, paved patio seating area, brick built storage shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Market Deeping. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Market Deeping for full details and further information.