1 bed flat for sale Hudson Court, Market Weighton, York YO43
- The Market Weighton School0.3 miles
- Mount Pleasant Church of England Voluntary Controlled Junior School0.4 miles
- Gilberdyke8.6 miles
- Broomfleet8.7 miles
Features and description
- Guide Price £95,000-£100,000
- Beautifully presented one bedroom apartment
- Open plan Lounge with modern style kitchen
- Stylish Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000. Ideal for the first time buyer, a beautifully presented one bedroom first floor apartment located in Market Weighton. Open plan lounge with modern style kitchen, stylish bathroom and good sized bedroom. Communal gardens and allocated parking.
Ideal for the first time buyer, a beautifully presented one bedroom first floor apartment which is situated in this popular location in Market Weighton close to both the shops and the Hudson Way. The accommodation comprises of an open plan lounge with modern style kitchen, stylish bathroom and good sized bedroom. Communal gardens and allocated parking. Must be viewed.
With front door and stairs leading to the first floor lounge.
Lounge 19' 4" to incorporate kitchen area x 15' 2" ( 5.89m to incorporate kitchen area x 4.62m )
With skylight window, cupboard and two storage heaters open plan to kitchen and sloping ceiling.
Comprising a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces and 1 1/12 bowl sink and drainer. Electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood and plumbing for a washing machine. Sloping ceiling.
Bedroom One 19' 5" x 9' 8" ( 5.92m x 2.95m )
With sloping ceiling, sky light window and storage heater.
Partially tiled with bath and shower over, wash hand basin, wc. Skylight window and sloping ceiling.
Access to communal garden.
There is one allocated car parking space to the rear of the property.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Beverley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Beverley for full details and further information.