Unique four/five bedroom detached property in a quiet cul-de-sac backing onto greenbelt countryside just off The Ridgeway within easy access of Enfield Town, good schools, Gordon Hill Rail Station and Oakwood Underground Station. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Barnfields are pleased to offer this unique, four/five bedroom detached property on a very large plot in a quiet cul-de-sac backing onto greenbelt countryside just off The Ridgeway, within easy access of Enfield Town multiple shopping centre, good schools and rail stations (Moorgate Line and Liverpool Street Lines), or alternatively Oakwood Underground Station (Piccadilly Line).
The deceptively spacious accommodation must be viewed to be fully appreciated and just some if its many pleasing features include:-
Double doors to:-
Study 10' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.39m )
Laminate floor, radiator.
Dual Aspect Lounge 25' 9" x 13' ( 7.85m x 3.96m )
Two radiators, laminate floor, double glazed patio doors to garden.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.76m x 2.82m )
Comprehensively fitted in white units comprising base units with worktops, matching wall cabinets, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
Laminate floor, radiator, mirror wardrobes.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 10' ( 4.06m x 3.05m )
Laminate floor, radiator.
Shower area, bracket wash hand basin, low flush WC, part fully tiled vinyl floor, radiator.
Bedroom 16' 2" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.93m max x 4.39m max )
Radiator, fitted carpet.
En-Suite Bathroom / Wc
Corner bath, bidet, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl floor, radiator, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 16' max x 11' 10" max ( 4.88m max x 3.61m max )
Fitted carpet, radiator, double built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, bidet, radiator, part tiled walls.
Single brick built garage with pitched roof to front of property approached via own front driveway with parking space for three/four cars.
Approximately 150' x 120' west facing rear garden on two levels, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, backing onto greenbelt woodland.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.