Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Leasehold
  • Chain Free
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Over 55's Complex
  • Shared Ownership

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 174 page views

Since listed: 350 page views

Description

Chain free | two bedrooms | approx. 397 sq ft | over 55's complex | within walking distance to the town centre |

A very well maintained two bedroom apartment situated within an over 55's complex that is within walking distance to the Town Centre. For sale is a 70% share of the property with the remaining 30% belonging to Accent Housing Group.

Other information...

Parking arrangements: Allocated
Vendors position: Chain free
Council Tax Band: A
Boiler Age: 10 years
Tenure: Leasehold:
Loft: Boarded
Length of Ownership: 34 years

Entrance Hallway

UPvc entrance door providing access to the staircase which has carpet flooring, wooden hand rail and lighting.

Landing

Carpet flooring, lighting, power points, access to loft, built in storage, central heated radiator, telephone security door system.

Lounge (10' 0'' x 9' 6'' (3.05m x 2.89m))

UPvc double glazed windows, central heated radiator, carpet flooring, lighting, power points, TV points, electric fire.

Kitchen/Dining Room (7' 4'' x 10' 3'' (2.23m x 3.12m))

Fitted kitchen units with integrated cupboards, drawers and shelves, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink basin, space and housing for various kitchen appliances, tiled splashbacks to the kitchen units, uPvc double glazed windows, carpet flooring, central heated radiator, lighting, power points.

First Bedroom (9' 7'' x 9' 6'' (2.92m x 2.89m))

UPvc double glazed window, central heated radiator, carpet flooring, lighting, power points, built in wardrobes.

Second Bedroom (5' 7'' x 7' 4'' (1.70m x 2.23m))

Built in storage, uPvc double glazed window, central heated radiator, carpet flooring, lighting, power points.

Bathroom (6' 4'' x 7' 4'' (1.93m x 2.23m))

Three piece comprising of bathtub with direct feed shower, pedestal sink basin and low level WC, central heated radiator, carpet flooring, lighting, frosted uPvc double glazed window, partially tiled walls.

External

Communal gardens and allocated parking.

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 40 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Hapton 1.4 miles
  • Rose Grove 1.8 miles
  • Padiham St Leonard's Voluntary Aided Church of England Primary School 0.1 miles
  • Padiham Green Church of England Primary School 0.5 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Hapton 1.4 miles
  • Rose Grove 1.8 miles
  • Padiham St Leonard's Voluntary Aided Church of England Primary School 0.1 miles
  • Padiham Green Church of England Primary School 0.5 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in BB12:

  • £96,182
  • Price increase

  • £233
  • (0.243%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £65,000
  • Properties sold

    5

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom flat in BB12 is currently:

£459 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in BB12
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
31st Oct 2019 £49,950 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Duckworths - Burnley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Duckworths - Burnley for full details and further information.