A 3 bedroom detached cottage situated in a private rural position in Kirton with open field views to all sides. The property benefits from a gravel driveway, detached double garage and enclosed established gardens. With a ground floor bathroom & cloakroom as well as En Suite Bathroom to the Master.
A 3 bedroom detached cottage situated in a private rural position in Kirton with open field views to all sides. The property benefits from a gravel driveway, detached double garage and enclosed established gardens. Internally comprising of; Entrance Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Bathroom, Cloakroom and 3 Bedrooms with En Suite Bathroom to the master.
Entrance Porch 6' 1" x 8' 4" ( 1.85m x 2.54m )
Of timber construction with a door to the side aspect, windows to the side and rear aspect, tiled flooring and door to;
With a radiator, coved ceiling, wall light points, stairs off to the first floor and doors to; Kitchen Diner, Lounge, Bathroom and Cloakroom.
Lounge 18' 7" x 12' ( 5.66m x 3.66m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and front aspect, brick built open fire place, radiator, TV connection point, coved ceiling and ceiling light point.
Kitchen Diner 18' 6" x 11' 11" ( 5.64m x 3.63m )
With dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect and uPVC entrance door. Having a fitted kitchen with a wide range of base level units, matching wall units, work surfaces, inset stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, integrated oven and electric hob, integrated fridge and freezer, tiling to the walls and floor, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator, central heating boiler and ceiling strip light.
Having a two piece suite comprising of; wash hand basin inset to vanity unit and panelled bath with mixer taps and wall mounted electric shower over. With a double glazed window to the side aspect, shaver point, fully tiled walls, radiator, coved ceiling and ceiling light point.
Having a low level WC, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising from the Entrance Hall, double glazed window to the side overlooking fields, access to the roof space, coved ceiling and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.67m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, coved ceiling, wall light points and door to;
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising of; panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. With double glazed window to the rear aspect, partly tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and wall light points.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.93m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
The property benefits from a nice size long plot with garden to all sides, the majority of the garden sits to the side of the property with a mature and well established garden with a variety of shrubs and bushes, as well as vegetable patches and a variety of fruit trees. All fully enclosed by timber fencing with a green house and garden shed, as well as an external brick built boiler room. A hand gate provides access to the gravel driveway and double garage.
External Fuel Store 9' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.01m )
Of brick and tile construction, housing oil tank.
Detached Double Garage 20' x 20' 10" ( 6.10m x 6.35m )
With two up and over doors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.