Four good size bedrooms, Stunning 8.4m re-fitted kitchen/diner with bi-folding doors to garden, Re-fitted bathroom and en-suite shower room, Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, Double garage and plenty of parking, Lounge with open fire, Separate utility room and downstairs WC, Comberton catchment
Stairs to first floor landing, two built in storage cupboards, door to;
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, window to side.
6.21m x 3.40m Window to front, open fire with surround, French doors to garden.
8.40m x 4.42m Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Built in Oven, Combi oven and warming drawer, built-in hob, Window to front, bespoke bi-fold doors to rear, door to:
3.36m x 1.66m Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, space for washing machine, door to garden, window to rear. Large walk in storage room/pantry.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, door to:
3.62m x 3.53m Window to front and side, two built in wardrobes, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Re-fitted with a three piece suite comprising double tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window to side.
3.58m x 2.78m built in wardrobe, window to front.
3.34m x 2.52m max, window to rear, built-in storage cupboard.
2.80m x 2.75m plus door and wardrobe recess, built-in wardrobe, window to front and side.
Re-fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, window to rear.
To the front there is a drive providing parking for at least four vehicles, this leads to the detached double garage. The garage has useful storage and has a part converted storage/office room with power and lighting connected. The rear garden is well maintained and is fully enclosed by timber fencing and several seating areas
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.