'Ready to move into' is this lovely three bedroom detached home which has the benefit of a driveway & garage.
Located in the much sought after Wolviston Court Estate, is this modern, well presented, three bedroom detached family home. Benefiting from a lovely rear extension garden room providing additional living space from the growing family, further accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, open plan lounge area, dining area & modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with bath & separate shower cubicle. Externally is a driveway to the front leading to a single garage with open plan lawn area & a lovely enclosed rear garden with raised decked area & storage shed.
Door to front elevation, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor, laminate flooring, doors to lounge & kitchen.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.12m )
Bi-folding doors to rear elevation, spot lights to ceiling, radiator, TV point, laminate flooring.
Dining Area 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
Window to rear elevation, radiator, spot lights to ceiling, laminate flooring, open through to lounge area.
Family Room 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, skylight window, french doors to rear elevation, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen Area 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
Window to front elevation, modern fitted kitchen comprising of cream high gloss wall & base units, rolled edge work surfaces with matching up stands, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, space for range style cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge/freezer, spot lights to ceiling, open through to dining room.
Stairs from entrance hall, windows to side & front elevations, access to part boarded loft area.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.67m )
Window to rear elevation radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.79m )
Window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
Window to front elevation, radiator.
Window to side elevation, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, spot lights to ceiling, extractor fan, part tiled with ceramic tiled flooring.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with raised flower beds, decked patio area & storage shed.
Single garage with up & over door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.