This well presented extended family home is situated in the heart of Yaxley village. Close to schools, shops, hairdressers and the A1 road links. Accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge Diner, Family Room, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Refitted Bathroom, Garage and Gated Driveway.
Stairs to first floor, two storage cupboards radiator, wooden flooring and door to:
23'5" x 12'0"max (7.14m x 3.66m max). Double glazed window to front, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear conservatory, TV point, telephone point, two radiators, electric fireplace and wooden flooring.
10'3" x 6'9" (3.12m x 2.06m). Double glazed sliding door to rear and tiled flooring.
14'10" x 7'6" (4.52m x 2.29m). Double glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
15'3" x 7'8" max (4.65m x 2.34m max). Double glazed window to side and rear, double glazed door to rear garden, matching wall and base units with workspace over, stand free four point gas hob with electric oven, stainless steel bowl and sink drainer, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, access to loft and carpet.
12' 3" x 10' 1" max (3.73m x 3.07m max). Double glazed window to front, radiator and storage cupboard.
11'6" x 10'11" (3.51m x 3.33m). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point and fitted carpet.
8'0" x 7' 11" max (2.44m x 2.41m max) Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
7'9" x 6'3" (2.36m x 1.91m). Double glazed frosted window to rear, refitted three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with waterfall shower over & shower screen, WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. Airing cupboard with modern combi boiler, radiator and tiled flooring.
Outside the Property
Front garden is mainly laid to gravel. Rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, gated rear driveway leading to a single garage with up & over door, electric and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.