A traditional bay fronted two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with a very large private rear garden offering excellent extension potential with a driveway situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of Whitchurch with no ongoing chain. This property offers versatile living space to suit most buyers requirements.
A versatile pretty bay fronted semi-detached bungalow that offers the extension potential to be a three or four bedroom property. There is a large lounge/dining room that overlooks a substantial private rear garden, a good size kitchen and a bathroom with shower. There is partial double glazing and parquet flooring. Gas heating, driveway and a quiet cul-de-sac position.
Double glazed windows and door, carpet tiled floor, wooden window and door to:
Wall mounted electric meter and fuse box, cupboard concealing gas meter, telephone point, radiator, parquet flooring, fitted carpet.
Lounge/dining Room 22' 2" x 12' 8" extending to 13' 8" into rear bay ( 6.76m x 3.86m extending to 4.17m into rear bay )
Double glazed bay patio doors and windows overlooking a private substantial rear garden, feature fireplace, telephone point, two radiators, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 1" ( 4.17m x 2.16m )
Double glazed windows and door to the rear garden, fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, gas cooker point, concealed Glow Worm boiler, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 13' 1" into bay x 13' 1" ( 3.99m into bay x 3.99m )
Bay window to front, fitted wardrobes to one wall, telephone point, radiator, fitted carpet, parquet flooring, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" into bay x 11' 3" to wardrobe door ( 4.06m into bay x 3.43m to wardrobe door )
Bay window to front, fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator, parquet flooring, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to side, panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level w.c., airing cupboard, electric shower, original tiled floor.
There is a wide lawned front garden which is enclosed by walling with shrub beds, pathway to the front entrance, driveway to the side for parking, side access to a very large lawned rear garden in three parts, patio area, enclosed by part walling, shrub and tree hedging, greenhouse and shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.