**A unique opportunity** Don't miss out on this three bedroom top floor apartment with views overlooking the town. This ''penthouse feel'' home offers light and spacious living and is within walking distance to all local amenities and off road parking. Call now to arrange a viewing!
A three bedroom maisonette top floor apartment with allocated parking. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, fully fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
The property is situated in the desirable town of Stalham, close to local amenities including shops, supermarket, pubs and doctors surgery. It is also within easy reach of the popular Norfolk Broads, Bacton Woods and the coast.
Door to front with laminate flooring, power point and stairs leading to the first floor.
W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 1" x 10' 8" ( 6.12m x 3.25m )
Window to the front and side aspects, spotlights, television and power points, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.64m )
Window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, cupboards, built in electric oven and hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, splash back tiling, space for fridge freezer, power points and radiator.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
Window to the front and side aspects, television points, fitted carpet, power points and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.97m )
Window to the front and side aspects, television point, fitted carpet, power points and radiator.
Window to side aspects, television point, fitted carpet, radiator, power points and built in double wardrobes.
Window to the side aspect, tiled flooring, wash hand basin with vanity unit, shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiling, spotlights and radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.