beautiful extended property in prime location with fantastic access to amenities! Fabulous family home offering modern living, ready to move into, featuring an open plan kitchen/dining/family room, attractive large enclosed rear garden with lovely vegetable patch and a greenhouse, plus brick garage.
Brilliant opportunity to acquire an extended, immaculate three bedroom family home enjoying a prime location with great transport links and access to various amenities. This semi-detached house is also within walking distance of the well-regarded Frederick Gough School. This is a fabulous property, fantastically presented throughout, offering modern living and ready to move into. Viewing is a must!
The ground floor is accessible via an arched style entrance hall and comprises of lounge with bay window and an open plan kitchen/dining/family room with a freestanding range cooker and a breakfast bar. The first floor offers three bedrooms, with the master featuring built-in wardrobes, fully tiled bathroom with white three-piece suite, plus access into a part-boarded loft space.
Externally the property is very well-served, offering a low-maintenance front garden and a fantastic large enclosed rear garden with patio area, lovely vegetable patch, a greenhouse and a timber shed. There is also ample off-street parking and a brick garage with power and light laid on, which offers access into a second part-boarded loft space.
Offering a double glazed arched style door, a central heating radiator and an under-stairs cupboard.
Lounge 16' 1" into bay x 12' 3" ( 4.90m into bay x 3.73m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front, a colonial door and two central heating radiators.
Open Plan Kitchen/family Room 17' 9" x 17' 1" ( 5.41m x 5.21m )
Featuring wall/base units complemented by work surfaces and a breakfast bar, a stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, a stainless steel cooker hood, plus a freestanding Range cooker. Having two double glazed windows, double glazed French doors leading into the rear garden, a further colonial door, tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled flooring and a central heating radiator. The kitchen also houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall lead to the first floor landing which has a double glazed window to the side and offers access into a part-boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 4" to front of wardrobes ( 3.51m x 2.84m to front of wardrobes )
Featuring built-in wardrobes, a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" max x 12' 2" ( 3.76m max x 3.71m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 9" ( 2.13m x 2.06m )
This offers a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom fitted with a white three-piece suite comprising of a bath with an overhead shower and a shower attachment, a wash hand basin and a WC. There is a double glazed window to the rear, a colonial door, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring and a heated towel rail/radiator.
Front Garden & Parking
The front of the property offers a low-maintenance garden with a dwarf wall, plus a driveway providing ample off-street parking.
Large Rear Garden
To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with timber fencing forming the boundary, a patio area and a vegetable patch.
The property benefit from a timber shed and a greenhouse.
The garage has an up and over door, plus power and light laid on. It also offers access into a second part-boarded loft space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.