3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wesley Court, Billingborough, Sleaford NG34
- Billingborough Primary School0.2 miles
- Brown's Church of England Primary School, Horbling0.7 miles
- Heckington6.2 miles
- Sleaford7.7 miles
Features and description
- New build, great first home or investment
- 3 storey, 3 bedroom town house
- Dressing room & en suite + bathroom
- Exceptional value
- Offered for sale chain free
investors only guide price £170,000-£180,000. Brand new. Currently rented acheiving £750 pcm (12mth contract). Allocated parking to the rear. Two bathrooms including one en-suite as well as a downstairs WC, lounge & kitchen. Popular village location.
No. 1 Wesley Court. In the quaint and popular village of Billingborough, this three bedroom semi-detached property has got modern accommodation set over three floors. Having a good sized lounge, kitchen and WC to the ground floor, the property benefits from two bedrooms on the first floor with the master bedroom having a dressing room and a Jack 'n' Jill En suite / family bathroom.
The second floor has a further double bedroom with feature Velux windows and an En suite shower room with three piece suite.
High quality switches and sockets with usb charging, LED Down-lighters, Telephone points, Satellite cabling, heat and smoke detectors, low-level stair lighting, security lighting to front and rear.
Externally there is a small low maintenance garden that is fully enclosed by timber fencing with a rear gate leading to the parking area. Viewing is essential to see the high quality fixtures and fittings inside.
Entrance Hall 13' x 7' ( 3.96m x 2.13m )
Continuos wood flooring throughout. Intruder alarm and wired door bell.
Wash hand basin and low level wc.
Lounge 10' x 12' ( 3.05m x 3.66m )
With French doors onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' ( 3.02m x 1.83m )
Sleek gloss handless cabinets with built-in oven and hob and integrated washer dryer and dishwasher. Space saving carousels in low level corner units. Wooden flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' x 13' ( 3.35m x 3.96m )
Door into dressing room.
Jack N Jill Dressing Room 12' x 5' ( 3.66m x 1.52m )
Doors into bedroom and bathroom.
Jack N Jill Bathroom 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Double shower cubicle with rainfall shower head and hand held shower, bath, wash hand basin inset vanity unit, low level wc. Wooden flooring. Door into dressing room.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 13' ( 3.91m x 3.96m )
En Suite 6' x 8' 10" ( 1.83m x 2.69m )
Double shower cubicle with rainfall shower head and hand held shower, wash hand basin and wc inset vanity unit. Wooden flooring.
Fully enclosed, low maintenance Artificial grass, gate to parking area
About The Area...
billingborough is a charming village positioned at the edge of the Fens. The village has the atmosphere of a small county town with a main street bounded by shops, garages, The Fortescue Arms a 16th century pub in the 'Good Pub' guide offering food, there are also a Doctors surgery, Co-op, Post office and Cricket Club.
Excellent road links to the A52 and A15
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sleaford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sleaford for full details and further information.