2 bed semi-detached house for sale Wesley Court, Billingborough, Sleaford NG34
- Billingborough Primary School0.2 miles
- Brown's Church of England Primary School, Horbling0.7 miles
- Heckington6.2 miles
- Sleaford7.7 miles
Features and description
- Modern town house
- Open plan living
- High efficiency, low cost heating
- Exceptional value
- Perfect first home or investment
investors only guide price £140,000-£150,000. Brand new. Open plan living kitchen, downstairs WC & upstairs family bathroom. Allocated parking space & enclosed rear garden. Popular village location. Currently rented @ £650 pcm.
3 Wesley Court. Located in the centre of Billingborough, this modern two bedroom semi-detached property is the ideal starter home or investment property. Having an open plan living kitchen and WC to the ground floor, the property further benefits from two bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece suite to the first floor. Wood flooring to the ground floor, carpets to stairs and bedrooms and a family bathroom with three piece suite to the first floor Wood flooring to the ground floor.
High quality switches and sockets with usb charging, LED Down-lighters, Telephone points, Satellite cabling, heat and smoke detectors, intruder alarm, wired door bell, low-level stair lighting, security lighting front and rear.
Externally there is a fully enclosed low maintenance garden with a side gate leading to the parking area. Viewing is essential to see the interior finish.
With wood flooring throughout. Carpeted stairs to first floor.
Wash hand basin & Close Coupled Toilet and Cistern.
Dining Kitchen & Lounge 17' x 11' ( 5.18m x 3.35m )
Sleek high gloss handleless cabinets with built-in oven and hob, integrated washer dryer, fridge and 3/4 dishwasher. Space saving carousels in low level corner units.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 9' x 10' 10" ( 2.74m x 3.30m )
Bedroom two 7' x 7' ( 2.13m x 2.13m )
'L' shaped bath with concealed shower including rainfall and hand held over, shower screen, hand basin and WC.
Low maintenance, artificial grass, timber fence enclosure.
About The Area....
billingborough is a charming village positioned at the edge of the Fens. The village has the atmosphere of a small county town with a main street bounded by shops, garages, The Fortescue Arms a 16th century pub in the 'Good Pub' guide offering food, there are also a Doctors surgery, Co-op, Post office and Cricket Club.
Excellent road links to the A52 and A15
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sleaford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sleaford for full details and further information.