Reluctantly selling my sailboat and home for the last four years as relocating to a new country.
It's a limited edition Stag 28, constructed to a very high standard in approx 1980. Number 42 of 50 produced (for any Douglas Adams fans), with the interior finished in teak and ash.
I've invested over £11k and months in refurbishments and she's a worthy, charming seagoing vessel moored in a highly sought-after location. There are some minor maintenance jobs required and i've listed these at the end. I've got pictures taken throughout the renovation process for anyone interested.
Full survey (William Flannery) completed in Feb 19.
As I am out of the country viewings will have to be arranged in advance. Any questions please feel free to ask.
Fezzik sits on a 365 day use mooring in London's South Dock marina in Rotherhithe. One stop from Canary Wharf and two from London Bridge, Rotherhithe is a quiet, history-filled area with excellent transport links. Greenland ferry quay is a 3 minute walk, the nearest tube is Canada Water (zone 2,10 minute walk), and nearest overground is Surrey Quays (zone 2,10 minute walk). There is a large shopping centre at Surrey Quays and a great cafe/deli, pub and brewery also all within walking distance.
The marina is fully occupied, council-run and in the midst of a conversion to full residential status. There is a crane and boatyard for any required maintenance. It has excellent facilities including hot showers, laundry, toilets, and a small communal space. The residents of the marina are very friendly and there is a strong community spirit.
Structure, engine and navigation
• Fibreglass hull with no signs of osmosis
• Recently replaced engine (recon Beta 20)
• New prop
• New rope cutter
• New anode
• New windows
• New standing rigging
• Mostly new running rigging
• External usb charging fitted
• New wireless wind instruments
• New LED anchor and masthead lights
• New vhf antenna
• All new tinned cabling within the mast
• Shore power fitted
• The hull was taken back to gel coat, primered and anti-fouled.
• Top sides have been painted and new non-slip put down.
Interior and living
• The boat has over 6’ headroom throughout and tons of storage
• There is also a lockable deck box on the pontoon for further storage
• Wet room bathroom with shower and space for a cassette toilet (will buy a new one once purchase complete)
• A custom-made double memory foam mattress
• Convertible bench seating and dining area (can sleep 2)
• Double hob and oven (no grill)
• 32” tv/dvd
• 240v fridge and toaster.
• Eberspacher hot water system (needs a service)
• Fan heater
• LED lighting throughout with usb charging in the forward cabin.
Maintenance (ran out of time before moving)
• Hot water system needs a service
• Seating needs recovering
• Roller furler needs some attention
• A starter battery needs to be fitted
• The wind instruments need calibrating
• vhf and masthead light need connecting
• One side of nonslip needs painting
• i've cut the hardwood strips needed to cover the cockpit and make it feel more luxurious. These still need to be fitted and there's a carpenter in the marina
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Doorsteps.co.uk, National for full details and further information.