*** extended detached house *** four double bedrooms *** two spacious reception rooms *** large kitchen/diner *** driveway & garage *** tidy rear garden *** downstairs W.C *** en-suite to master ***
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a large extended detached family home on the beautiful tree lined road of Boden Road, Hall Green. With two spacious reception rooms plus a large kitchen/diner on offer this property has ample space to make an excellent family home in a very sought after location. Hall Green offers excellent transport links and has plenty of amenities locally too.
Paved driveway with mature borders.
Double glazed door to front and double glazed window to side, wood floor, three ceiling light points, radiator and door to downstairs wc.
Cloakroom & Downstairs W.C.
Low level wc, hand wash basin, ceiling light point, spotlight to ceiling and understairs storage.
Lounge 21' 7" plus bay & door recess x 10' 11" max ( 6.58m plus bay & door recess x 3.33m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace, two ceiling light points and two radiators.
Dining Room 18' 6" x 12' 1" plus door recess ( 5.64m x 3.68m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed patio doors to rear, wood floor, two ceiling light points and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 25' 6" x 8' 6" max plus door recesses ( 7.77m x 2.59m max plus door recesses )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, wall, base and drawer units, 11/2 stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, 7 ring gas range cooker, two ceiling light points, radiator, wall mounted boiler, door to garage and double glazed doors to rear and side.
Ceiling light point, loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' max x 15' 9" ( 4.27m max x 4.80m )
Double glazed windows to rear, two ceiling light points and radiator.
Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level wc, walls part tiled and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" into bat x 10' 11" ( 4.22m into bat x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" max x 10' 2" ( 3.33m max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 14' ( 2.31m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front, walk-in shower, vanity hand wash basin, low level wc, ceiling light point and radiator.
Laid to lawn with patio area and mature trees, garden shed and enclosed by fencing and hedging.
Garage 15' 4" x 7' 4" plus door recess ( 4.67m x 2.24m plus door recess )
Plumbing for washing machine and ceiling light point.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.