3 bed semi-detached house for sale Fairfax Avenue, Tarvin, Chester CH3
- Tarvin Primary School0.4 miles
- Duddon St Peter's CofE Primary School1.7 miles
- Mouldsworth3.1 miles
- Delamere4.7 miles
Features and description
- Immaculately Presented Semi Detached Property
- 65% Shared Ownership, Opportunity to purchase 100%
- Three Bedrooms
- Parking for Two Vehicles
- No chain!
Three Bedroom semi detached home that is ready for the new homeowner to simply walk into and enjoy. It also has the added bonus of being offered for sale with no chain, Quiet Small Cul De Sac Location. Two parking spaces. Offered at 65% Shared Ownership but allows the opportunity for 100%
Offers in the region of £150,000.
Viewing a must on this Three Bedroom semi detached home that is ready for the new homeowner to simply walk into and enjoy. It also has the added bonus of being offered for sale with no chain, Quiet Small Cul De Sac Location. Two parking spaces. Offered as a fantastic 65% Shared Ownership but this property also allows the opportunity to purchase 100%. (Separate/additional legal fees apply)
In brief the proeprty comprises: Spacious Entrance Hall, Kitchen to Front, Lounge/Diner to rear, Ground Floor WC, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom, fully enclosed lawned garden to rear.
Currently being offered to purchase for £150,000 for 65% shared ownership. There is opportunity to purchase the remaining 35% share with Muir Housing
nb: Property becomes freehold when 100% owned.
Spacious entrance hall with radiator and walk-in understairs storage cupboard. Stairs rising off to first floor and doors leading to kitchen, ground floor WC and lounge/diner.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.54m )
A range of modern base and wall units with worktops over incorporating stainless steel sink drainer and gas hob with integral extractor hood over, space/plumbing for washing machine, space for freestanding fridge freezer, space/plumbing for freestanding dishwasher, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge/diner 15' 4" x 12' 7" ( 4.67m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed single door to rear leading to garden, two radiators.
White suite comprising WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 10' 1" ( 4.70m x 3.07m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.45m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
White suite comprising bath with electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
Driveway for two vehicles to front.
To the rear is a fully enclosed garden with a side access gate. Mostly laid to lawn with an extended paved patio area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Swetenhams - Chester. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information.