This three bedroom family home offers spacious living accommodation throughout and with a bright and airy atmosphere, and will not disappoint when being viewed. It has gas central heating, full UPVC dg and a huge, approximately 100 ft garden at the back, with a garage in nearby block.
Guide Price £150,000-£160,000
With a set back countryside feel this home is not one to be missed! It offers spacious living accommodation throughout and with a bright and airy atmosphere, it will not disappoint when being viewed. Additional to these features, is its beautiful south facing flat lawn garden which backs onto the nature reserve which also includes a summer house. It also benefits from a good sized lounge/diner, perfect for family life or hosting guests of an evening. All the rooms are extremely generous and well proportioned with the second bedroom having fabulous views. This property also benefits by being near reputable schools both primary and secondary and is also close to amenities and regular bus routes. Please contact us as soon as possible so you do not miss out. On this stunning home!
Laid to lawn with plant and shrub borders, UPVC double glazed door leading into entrance vestibule.
Cupboard housing electric and gas meters door into:-
Lounge/diner 18' 9" max x 15' 10" max ( 5.71m max x 4.83m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, plain plastered walls, under stairs cupboard. Door leading to rear lobby.
Low-level WC, wash hand basin, splashback tiles, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and plain plastered walls.
Kitchen 7' 10" max x 10' 4" max ( 2.39m max x 3.15m max )
Laminate flooring, range of wall and base level units, rolltop worksurfaces with splashback tiles, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink incorporating drainage board and mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, space for freestanding gas cooker, cooker hood over, space for large fridge freezer, space for under counter freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, plain plastered walls, UPVC double glazed door to garden from lobby.
Stairs To 1st Floor Landing
Loft access with doors to:-
Bedroom 1 14' x 9' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.95m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.07m x 1.78m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Three-piece suite comprising low-level WC, pedestal sink, panelled bath with glass splash screen and electric shower, radiator, wall mounted mirrored medicine cabinet. Obscure double glazed UPVC window to rear elevation, over stairs boiler and airing cupboard.
Patio area and plant and shrub borders, gated access with right of way into the rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with fence panels and summerhouse.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.