Stunning executive home set overlooking the country park. Gated driveway providing off road parking. Separate one bedroom annex with own entrance. Double garage. Three en-suite bath/shower rooms. Separate dining room. Ground floor study. 5.6m dual aspect lounge.
Stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, door to:
4.2m x 5.6m Windows to rear & front, French doors to rear, radiator.
3.8 x 4.8 m (12'6" x 15'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, space for fridge/freezer, range cooker, integrated dishwasher, wine fridge, microwave, window to rear, door to utility.
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, space for washing machine and tumble drier, door to rear.
2.6 x 2.0 m (8'6" x 6'7"). Window to rear, radiator, range of built in units.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and WC.
First Floor Landing
Windows to front, stairs to second floor landing, door to;
3.8 x 4.8 m (12'6" x 15'9" including wardrobes). Juliette balcony to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with four piece suite comprising shower, bath, wash hand basin and WC, window to rear.
4.2 x 3.8 m (13'2" x 12'6" including wardrobes). Two windows to front, double wardrobes, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising with shower, wash hand basin and WC.
3.8 x 3.4 m (12'6" x 11'2"). Window to rear, double wardrobe, radiator.
2.8 x 2.2 m (9'2" x 7'3"). Window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low-level WC, window to side.
Second Floor Landing
3.3 x 4.6 m (10'10" x 15'1"). Window to front, skylights to rear, range of built in wardrobes, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising separate shower, wash hand basin and WC.
Window to front, skylight to rear, walk in storage cupboard, radiator.
Stairs to first floor, open to Lounge/diner.
6.2 x 4.2 m (20'4" x 13'9"). Window to front, radiator, open to
3.4 x 1.7 m (11'2" x 5'7"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, integrated fridge/freezer, oven and hob, dishwasher, window to rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, window to rear.
3.2m x 5.6m (10'6" x 18'4"). Windows to front and rear.
Electric up and over doors, access to a store room with window to front which leads to the utility room for annex with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed by timber fencing. There is a landscaped patio area and lighting. There is a courtesy door to the double garage. There is a UPVC built conservatory which is ideal for housing a hot tub as there is power and light connected.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.