We are pleased to offer to the market this extended family home situated in a popular part of Peterborough. The property benefits from a large rear garden, block paved drive, garage and two reception rooms.
Entrance door to:
Radiator, stairs with under stairs cupboard.
Family Room/Dining Room
4.32m x 3.51m (14'2" maximum x 11'6" maximum) Bay window to front, open fire with tiled surround, radiator.
With shelving, fuse box and electricity meter.
6.81m x 3.51m (22'4" maximum x 11'6" maximum) Open fire with brick built hearth, radiator, PVCu double glazed double doors with matching side panels to garden.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level WC.
5.59m x 4.27m (18'4" maximum x 14' maximum) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, tiled surround, tiled floor, space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, radiator, PVCu double glazed window to rear, two velux windows, PVCu double glazed double doors to garden. Door to:
First Floor Landing
3.89m x 3.51m (12'9" x 11'6" maximum) PVCu double glazed window to rear, double storage cupboard, radiator.
3.45m x 3.51m (11'4" x 11'6" maximum) PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.99m x 2.11m (13'1" x 6'11") PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, access to loft.
2.69m x 2.01m (8'10" x 6'7") PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, access to loft.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosure tiled shower and low-level WC, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to with block paved seating area. To the front, block paved driveway leading to Single Garage with power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.