guide price £120,000 - £125,000
Wonderful home in the popular West of Hull with - double storey extension to the rear offering generous bedrooms and dressing area - presented to A very high standard throughout - book your viewing today!
Located in the very popular residential area of Wold Road, West Hull. Within close proximity to local shops and amenities aswell as being close to local schools.
The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, spacious lounge leading to the extended kitchen/diner and downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a substantial dressing area and the family shower room. To the rear is a good sized garden which is not overlooked and the garage.
Overall this property is finished to a high standard and offers a lovely family home perfect for the first time buyer.
Call today and view this wonderful home!
Lounge 13' 3" x 11' ( 4.04m x 3.35m )
With double glazed window to the front, television point and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.34m x 3.12m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashback, electric oven and gas hob, cooker-hood, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to the rear and door to the rear porch.
With low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
With stairs leading from the ground floor and loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' x 8' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.51m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, telephone point, television point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 9' 8" narrowing to 6' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.95m narrowing to 2.06m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Dressing Area 8' x 7' 3" ( 2.44m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to the side and radiator.
With shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
With lawned area, timber fencing, borders, shrubs and path.
With lawned area, path, timber fencing, borders and gate to the rear.
With power and light, up and over door, single glazed window to the rear and single glazed access door.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.