1 bed mobile/park home for sale St Oswalds Park, Dunham-On-Trent, Newark NG22
- Dunham-on-Trent CofE Primary School0.6 miles
- Newton-on-Trent CofE Primary School1.2 miles
- Saxilby4.9 miles
- Swinderby7.2 miles
Features and description
Good Transport Links
- Representing superb value for money and deceptively spacious 1 bedroom park home
- Enviably positioned and currently having an open aspect to the rear
- Just 13 miles from the Georgian market town of Retford, 12 miles from the Historic town of Lincoln and only 51 miles from the East Coast
- Popular park home site
- View early to avoid disappointment
Representing excellent value for money is this deceptively spacious 1 bedroom park home, originally 2 bedrooms but converted for a larger bathroom. Enviably positioned with an open aspect to the rear and postioned in the small village of Dunham on Trent.
Representing excellent value for money is this deceptively spacious 1 bedroom park home, originally 2 bedrooms but converted for a larger bathroom. Enviably positioned with an open aspect to the rear and postioned in the small village of Dunham on Trent. Located just 13 miles from the Georgian market town of Retford, 12 miles from the Historic city of Lincoln and only 51 miles from the East Coast.
Entrance Hall 23' x 3' 2" ( 7.01m x 0.97m )
With a double glazed door, three double glazed windows, central heating radiator and space for washer.
Living Kitchen 20' x 9' 8" ( 6.10m x 2.95m )
With a range of wall and base units, complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven and gas hob and space for fridge freezer. With part laminate and part carpet flooring, oil boiler, two central heating radiators and three double glazed windows.
Bedroom 1 8' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.49m x 2.24m )
With fitted wardrobes, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Disabled access shower room with wc, wash hand basin, a disabled shower and a central heating radiator.
Front lawn area.
Side lawns with drive, plants and shrubs and lockable shed with power and light. A further side pebbled and paved area.
The Mobile Homes Act 2013 places a number of obligations on both sellers and
buyers to follow a set procedure when completing the process and we
recommend using a solicitor. Sites often have requirements specific to the
purchase of a property and to ‘the site’ in general, including paying the site
owners commission. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves about any
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Retford. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Retford for full details and further information.