Located in the popular area of Nash Mills and being beautifully presented throughout is this four bedroom semi detached family home. Features include modern kitchen / breakfast room, lounge and family room, modern bathroom and downstairs cloakroom / utility room.
Located in the popular area of Nash Mills and being beautifully presented throughout is this four bedroom semi detached family home. Features include modern kitchen / breakfast room, lounge and family room, modern bathroom and downstairs cloakroom / utility room. The property also benefits from being within close proximity to Apsley Mainline Train Station. Early Viewings strongly recommended.
Porch door to entrance door to kitchen / breakfast room, double glazed windows to front and side aspect, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 21' 4" To Max x 14' 6" To Max ( 6.50m To Max x 4.42m To Max )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, space for Range Oven, integrated fridgefreezer, space for dishwasher, Butler sink with mixer tap, part tiled walls, radiator, stairs raising to first floor, double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, door to lounge, door to inner hallway.
Lounge 12' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace, radiator.
Storage cupboard, larder, doors to cloakroom / utility room and family room.
Cloakroom / Utility Room
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine, single bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap, base units, radiator, Low Level WC, sink with storage, tiled walls.
Family Room 18' 3" To Max x 9' 11" To Max ( 5.56m To Max x 3.02m To Max )
Bi-folding doors to side aspect, two radiators.
Doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 7" Into Recess x 11' 5" ( 3.84m Into Recess x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, two built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.62m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, paneled bath, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Shared communal parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.