Ample off road parking - Accommodation comprises of living room, storage (was previously a cloakroom), large kitchen / dining room, 2nd reception room with utility space, 3 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms, en sutie to master and family bathroom, Good sized rear garden
5 / 6 bedroom detached house - open plan kitchen / dining room, living room & 2nd reception room - larger than average rear garden - driveway for several cars to front - ensuite, family bathroom & potential to create cloakroom - close to local amenities, link roads & public transport. **Must view to fully appreciate size** Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Briefly comprising of large driveway, living room, storage (was previously a cloakroom), large kitchen / dining room, 2nd reception room with utility space, landing, 3 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms, en suite to master and family bathroom, larger that average rear garden. Please call to book your viewing!
Living Room 17' 8" max x 16' 4" ( 5.38m max x 4.98m )
T.V. Point, power points, radiator, coving, electric feature fire place, wood effect laminate flooring, storage under the stairs, storage cupboard *used to be cloakroom - can be converted back*, stairs to first floor, door leading into;-
Kitchen / Dining Room 25' 4" x 11' 11" max ( 7.72m x 3.63m max )
Larger than average Kitchen / Diner with modern fittings - matching wall and base units with complimentary Marble work tops, inset gas hob and cooker hood, eye level inset oven and microwave, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, fitted island unit with storage cupboards, integral fridge / freezer, tiled flooring, power points, radiator, inset spot lights, double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
2nd Reception Room 16' 6" x 7' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.41m )
*Converted Garage to 2nd Reception Room* Double fitted cupboard with internal utility section with plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fitted shelving, combi boiler. Power points, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to front aspect.
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, power points, coving, loft hatch access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 10" max ( 3.86m x 3.30m max )
Double bedroom with wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, further door leading into;-
W.C., wash hand basin, shower cubicle with dual head and splash back tiled wall, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 17' max x 8' 7" ( 5.18m max x 2.62m )
Double bedroom with wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 8" plus door recess ( 3.45m x 2.95m plus door recess )
Double bedroom with double fitted wardrobe, wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" into alcove x 8' 7" ( 2.79m into alcove x 2.62m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, loft hatch access.
Bedroom Five 7' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.36m )
Coving, wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
P shaped bath with rainfall shower head, inset W.C. And wash hand basin with base storage units, chrome towel radiator, tiled walls and floor, deep storage cupboard with shelving and radiator, double glazed opaque window to front aspect.
To The Front
Larger than average driveway, partly laid to lawn, complimentary flower beds, side access to rear.
To The Rear
Larger than average rear garden with potential to extend subject to planning. Patio area, decking, laid to lawn, enclosed with fencing, side access to front
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.