A well presented & extended three bedroom detached family home situated on a corner plot in a popular cul de sac location. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, downstairs wc, a refitted kitchen, lounge/diner, sitting room, three bedrooms, an en suite shower room & family bathroom.
A well presented and extended three bedroom detached family home situated on a corner plot in a popular cul de sac location. The property benefits from having an entrance hallway, downstairs wc, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, lounge/diner, sitting room, three bedrooms, an en suite shower room and family bathroom. Outside can be found gardens to the front and rear, a driveway to the side and a detached brick built garage. The property also offers convenient access to the local shops and viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance into the hallway via a UPVC door to the side, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the front, radiator, spot lights, under stairs storage cupboard, stairs to the first floor and doors to the cloakroom, kitchen and lounge/diner.
Having a low level wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, spot lights and double glazed window to the front.
11'9 x 9'6 - A fitted kitchen with a matching range of eye and base level units with roll top work surface, fitted breakfast bar, fitted one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, fitted electric oven with 5 ring gas hob, hood extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, spot lights, television point, double glazed window to the front and door to the lounge/diner.
20'1 x 13'1 - Having laminate wood flooring, radiator, television point, spot lights, electric fire with heart and mantle peice, dado rail, television point and double doors leading to the sitting room.
19'9 x 10'1 - Having laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to the rear, spot lights, televison point, radiator and double glazed UPVC door leading out to the rear garden.
Having access to the loft space, airing cupboard and doors giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
10'7 x 12'8 - Having double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door leading to the en suite.
A fitted three peice suite comprising of a shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator, coving to the ceiling and double glazed window to the side.
9'4 x 7'11 - Having a double glazed window to the front and radiator.
10'7 x 7'1 - Having a double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
A fitted three peice suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower and fitted shower screen, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden enclosed by a hedge boundary. To the side there is a block paved driveway leading to a detached brick built garage with an up and over door. To the rear there is a lawned garden with patio area and a side gate giving access to the driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.