A large one bedroom second floor apartment which really must be viewed to be fully appreciated, the current vendors have made several changes to the apartment maximising the room available and now giving a home office/guest room
A quite stunning, larger than average one bedroom, second floor apartment which really must be viewed to be fully appreciated and located within the David Morgan building, the building itself is steeped in history having been the original home of the David Morgan department store which has maintained many of its original features, if city centre location is important then look no further, all the shops, stores, bars and restaurants are all within walking distance as is Cardiff central railway station
Entered via secure digital system with stairs and lift to all floors, the communal areas are well maintained also
Mahogany effect laminate flooring, large airing cupboard and second double storage cupboard, under floor heating,
Tiled flooring with the walls being fully tiled also, paneled bath with mains powered shower over and glass shower screen, attractive, vanity wash hand basin, large chest of drawers with mirror fronted medicine cabinet over, large vanity mirror, chrome finished ladder styled towel warmer, extractor unit
Kitchen 11' x 10' 7" ( 3.35m x 3.23m )
Tiled flooring, attractive high gloss finished kitchen suite comprising a wide range of base units with matching wall cupboards over and contrasting high gloss black worksurfaces, integrated appliances to include, 50/50 split fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave oven, flush fitting ceramic hob with stainless steel oven and grill under and cooker hood over, under floor heating, ceiling mounted spot lighting opening onto:
Lounge/dining Area 18' 5" x 14' 6" ( 5.61m x 4.42m )
Mahogany effect laminate flooring, matching that in the hallway with under floor heating, double glazed windows and French doors all opening onto the apartments private sundeck, ceiling mounted spot lighting, the wall mounted TV and sound system will remain with all the wiring being well hidden within the walls
Master Bedroom 16' x 13' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.99m )
Fitted carpet, under floor heating, double glazed window and French doors again opening onto the sundeck, quality bedroom furniture to remain and to include, full length fitted wardrobes, dressing table, bedside tables and shelf units, the large wall mounted flat screen TV will also remain with the wiring again being hidden within the walls
Home Office 11' 9" x 8' narrowing to 5' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.44m narrowing to 1.63m )
Fitted carpet, ceiling spot lighting, wall mounted flat screen TV, door into the master bedroom
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.