This fantastic link-detached house is situated in a highly desirable position on the st johns estate being convenient for local schools, shops and the A12/A120. The property provides substantial family accommodation and is very well presented throughout with early viewing highly recommended.
Part Double Glazed Door To:-
Double glazed window to the side, stairs to first floor, radiator. Doors to:-
Lounge 15' 7" x 13' 9" max ( 4.75m x 4.19m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature open fire place, chimney breast, radiator. Door to:-
Dining Room 9' 6" x 9' 4" max ( 2.90m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, built in understairs cupboard, open access to:-
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, sink & drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, a range of eye and base level units, integrated electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for a dishwasher.
Part double glazed door to rear garden, built in cupboard (plumbing for washing machine), door to garage. Door to:-
Ground Floor Shower Room
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising of a shower cubicle housing electric shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, loft access, built in cupboard housing boiler, radiator. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 10" max ( 3.78m x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, exposed wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' max ( 3.78m x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 5" max ( 2.79m x 2.26m max )
Double glazed window to the front, exposed wooden flooring.
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, suite comprising of a panel bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
Patio area, remainder laid to lawn, outside tap, shed to remain, gated side access to the garden.
Garage 17' x 10' ( 5.18m x 3.05m )
Up and over door, power and light connected.
Driveway providing off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.