A spacious three bedroom terrace house in a private cul-de-sal location. There is a car port situated immediately to the front of the property, with space for two cars.
A spacious three bedroom terrace house in a private cul-de-sal location. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, kitchen, seperate dining room, a good sized Lounge with French Doors leading onto a private rear garden. On the first floor, there are three good-sized bedrooms, a recently refurbished family bathroom and a separate WC.
There is a car port situated immediately to the front of the property, with space for two cars.
Large understairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring.
Glazed window to front aspect, wash hand basin, W/C, Tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' Max x 11' Max ( 5.79m Max x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, gas fireplace, radiator, laminate flooring,
Dining Room 11' 5" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.48m Max x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed french doors to rear aspect, stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 4" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 3.45m Max x 2.49m Max )
Fitted wall and base units, work surface over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, mixer tap, integrated gas over, 5 ring gas hob, plumbing for dishwasher, chrome splashback, larder cupboard, tiled flooring
Utility Room 1 14' 7" x 5' 3" ( 4.45m x 1.60m )
Double glazed frosted door to front aspect, double glazed frosted window to front aspect.
Utility Room 2 6' 5" x 6' 7" ( 1.96m x 2.01m )
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, vinyl flooring
Cupboard with boiler, carpet
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two double wardrobes, carpeted flooring, radiator
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted double wardrobe and single wardrobe, three fitted top-boxes, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted double wardrobe, laminate flooring, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, tiled walls, sink with fitted cabinet below, mixer tap, vinyl style tiled flooring,
Rear Garden 35' max x 24' max ( 10.67m max x 7.32m max )
Part paved/part lawn, wooden shed to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.