**character features** A charming cottage located in the heart of Dickleburgh within walking distance to the Primary School and village shop. Internally, a spacious lounge with a woodburner, dining room, three bedrooms, master with en-suite and garage with off road parking.
Situated in the desirable village of Dickleburgh with all its amenities. Including a village shop, well renowned primary school, public house, community centre, church and fish and chip shop. Dickleburgh is located just 4 miles north of Diss and offers a much wider array of day-today amenities and recreational facilities including many shops, supermarkets, schools, health facilities, sports facilities, regular bus service and the main line railway station to London and Norwich.
Side aspect double glazed door and wooden floor.
Side aspect single glazed door, exposed brick and wooden floor.
Side aspect double glazed window, wc, wash hand basin, wall mounted oil fired boiler, carpet, radiator and corner bath with mixer taps.
Lounge 19' 9" x 10' 10" ( 6.02m x 3.30m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, two radiators, fire place with wood burner, carpet and beams to;
Dining Room 19' 4" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 5.89m Max x 2.92m Max )
Radiator, wooden floor and stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled splashback, electric cooker, vinyl flooring, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' 5" Max ( 4.17m x 2.87m Max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, two double built in wardrobes with a sliding mirror door, radiator, wooden floor and door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, shower cubicle with fully plumbed shower, part tiled walls, wc, wash hand basin, airing cupboard with cylinder, radiator and wooden floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 7' Min x 9' 3" ( 2.13m Min x 2.82m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area perfect for entertainment. Access to a shed with a wood store, garage and off road parking.
Garage 26' 8" x 9' 4" Max ( 8.13m x 2.84m Max )
Roller electric door, side access to rear garden and power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.