no onward chain. Allen & Harris offer for sale this highly and sympathetically extended much larger than average family home.
This spacious highly and sympathetically extended family home accommodation comprises; entrance porch, spacious living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and a cloakroom. To the first floor are: Three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is an ample driveway, garage and enclosed rear garden.
The entrance porch has a double glazed door and window to the side aspect of the property and door leading to the living room.
Living Room 21' 5" max x 14' 8" ( 6.53m max x 4.47m )
The extended living room has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property, radiator, stairs leading to the 1st floor and double doors leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 18' 3" max x 8' 7" ( 5.56m max x 2.62m )
The extended dining room has double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect of the property, radiator, door leading to the kitchen and storage cupboard housing boiler.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' 5" max x 11' 1" max ( 5.31m max x 3.38m max )
The extended kitchen has a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property, door leading to the utility and double glazed door leading to the rear garden. The kitchen has a double stainless steel sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, cooker hood, oven, plumbing for dish washer, radiator and breakfast bar.
Cloakroom 8' 4" max x 3' ( 2.54m max x 0.91m )
The cloakroom has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled.
Utility Room 8' 8" max x 8' 1" ( 2.64m max x 2.46m )
The utility offers a range of wall and base units, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and door leading to garage and cloakroom.
The landing offers an airing cupboard, loft access and doors leading to all 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property and radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 8' 4" ( 1.80m x 2.54m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the front aspect of the property and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 7" ( 1.93m x 1.70m )
The bathroom has a double glazed window to the rear aspect of the property, radiator, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, WC and partly tiled.
Driveway. Mature frontage.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with a paved patio and pond. Mature borders.
28ft Ample driveway parking
Garage 17' 9" x 8' 9" ( 5.41m x 2.67m )
The garage offers power, lights, up and over doors and door leading to the utility room.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will a post office, mobile Lloyds bank ( Monday all day & Wednesday morning) doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.