immaculately presented mid terraced cottage! Modern kitchen and bathroom, UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and enclosed rear garden. All within the popular and well serviced village of Necton this property is a must view. Calling all first time buyers!
Being offered to the market is the impeccably presented home within the popular and well serviced village of Necton. This home is presented in immaculate order throughout and would be well suited to first time buyers, professionals and downsizers alike. Accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, sitting room with patio doors opening on to garden, modern fitted kitchen, bathroom, two first floor bedrooms and enclosed garden to the rear. The property also has the benefit of gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and on street parking to the front. Necton has a range of amenities including a well-regarded primary school and pre-school, doctors surgery, 'The Windmill' public house serving quality food and beverages, butchers shop and the new Co-op and costa coffee development. The village is well situation for the A47, which provides a direct route to nearby Swaffham where there is a broader range of amenities including a secondary school. A rail link to London and the 'University Hospital' can be found in the city of Norwich approximately 35 minutes' drive away. Viewing of this home is essential to appreciate the comfortable accommodation and immaculate finish meaning you can move straight in.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance.
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £220.00 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to
Laminate flooring, doors to sitting room, bathroom, stairs to first floor accommodation and radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.94m )
Double glazed sliding doors opening to rear patio, television point, 2 x radiators, wall lights, doors to built in storage cupboard and kitchen.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 5' 10" ( 5.33m x 1.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear and UPVC double glazed obscured door to the side aspect, fitted kitchen with units wall to base and work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated oven and integrated Lamina ceramic hob, concealed extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar area, tiled floor and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear and UPVC double glazed dwarf door opening onto balcony area, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 7' 10" x 10' 1" ( 2.39m x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect with views over the church, radiator, carpet flooring, door to built in storage cupboard.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden laid to lawn with garden storage, patio area and timber gate leading to the rear access.
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 towards Norwich. After several miles turn right at the filter lane signposted Necton. This is Tuns Road. Proceed past the village hall and turn left onto School Road where the property can be found immediately on the right hand side clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.