***no upward chain*** 2 bed park home, Popular residential over 50's whitehaven park in Ingoldmells, comprising Hallway, Lounge/Diner & Fitted Kitchen. Gardens & Garden Stores. Great for those with restricted mobility offering Wet Room & external Lift access - Viewing Essential!
Offered for sale with no upward chain, 2 bed park home, Located in a great position on the Popular whitehaven park in Ingoldmells. Having Accommodation with is accessible via a lift for clients that struggle with steps, comprising of Hallway, 2 Bedrooms, 3 piece Wet Room - Ideal for those with Restricted Mobility, Lounge/Diner & Fitted Kitchen. Lawned Gardens with Seating Areas & Garden Stores. Whitehaven Park is an over 50's Residents Only site and is Located in the pleasant East Coast Village Resort of Ingoldmells which is located close to the Popular seaside resort of Skegness on the beautiful Lincolnshire Coast. The Park allows easy access to the wide range of Amenities situated close by and is just a short walk from the beach. A viewing of this property is highly advised in order to appreciate the immaculate condition and prominent position this park home benefits from, please call the selling agent, William H Brown today on for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Having a double glazed entrance door with an opaque panel set to the top half leading into;
With coved and textured ceiling, radiator, feature flooring and door leading to;
Lounge Diner 9' min extending to 14' 1" max x 9' 9" min / max 19'6" ( 2.74m min extending to 4.29m max x 2.97m min / max 19'6" )
An 'L' shaped Lounge Diner with two double glazed bow windows to the front elevation and a further double glazed window to the side creating a triple aspect allowing for an abundance of natural light. The Lounge also benefits from two radiators, feature flooring flowing from the hallway, coved, textured ceiling and a focal electric fire set within an attractive fire surround.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over, one and a half bowl inset sink with mixer taps over, splash backs, integrated gas hob with extractor over, ample appliance space, coved and textured ceiling, airing cupboard incorporating the electric fuse box and a further cupboard incorporating the wall mounted boiler. There is also a double glazed door with an opaque panel allowing external access, whilst having the huge benefit of a fitted external lift allowing access into the property perfect for those with restricted mobility.
Bedroom One 7' 10" min to the robe x 10' 11" ( 2.39m min to the robe x 3.33m )
Having a radiator, double glazed window, good range of fitted wardrobes and drawers incorporating a dressing table style facility.
Bedroom Two 8' x 9' 7" max to wall including the robe ( 2.44m x 2.92m max to wall including the robe )
Having a double glazed window, radiator, feature flooring, coved and textured ceiling and another good range of fitted wardrobes and drawers with shelving for storage.
A really practical room being great for those with restricted mobility, having the benefit of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, electric shower, aqua board style splash backs, water and slip proof floor covering, double glazed opaque window, extractor, coved and textured ceiling and a radiator.
The property is set within lawned garden areas which are set to all elevations, being beautifully complimented with a variety of shrubs, flowers and plants to create all year round interest and colour. Paved and blocked pathways and seating areas perfect for garden furniture in addition to two garden store facilities, one being a sectional constructed store and the other being a metal store, outside lighting and an outside tap. Parking is available for park home owners in designated parking facilities which can be found at various points throughout the park.
The Mobile Homes Act 2013 places a number of obligations on both sellers and buyers to follow a set procedure when completing the process. Sites often have requirements specific to the purchase of a property and to 'the site' in general, including paying the site owners commission. Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves about any requirements.
Further information about the site and fees can be obtained by contacting the selling William H Brown in Skegness.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.