An internal viewing is recommended on this spacious four bedroom detached family home, situated within the popular Bakers Ground of Stoke Gifford. Close to the local amenities, including shops, schools and Parkway Train Station. Offer with no onwards chain.
Fantastic opportunity for a four bedroom family home situated in the popular location of Baker Ground. This spacious property is perfectly located within close proximity to local amenities of Stoke Gifford including shops, supermarkets, uwe, MoD and Parkway Train Station. Accommodation comprises; entrance porch, entrance hall, dining room, living room, kitchen, utility room, study/playroom and cloakroom. On the first floor there can be found four double bedrooms with en-suite and family bathroom. The property also benefits from off street parking, double glazed windows and gas central heating. In addition the property has a large private rear garden. Offered with no chain.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front and side.
Door to front, stairs leading up, radiator.
Living Room 18' 10" x 10' 6" max ( 5.74m x 3.20m max )
Double glazed french doors leading to rear, two radiators, TV point, carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 10' 6" into bay x 10' 9" ( 3.20m into bay x 3.28m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Study/playroom 12' 10" x 8' ( 3.91m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated double oven, gas hob with extractor fan hood over, one and half stainless steel sink drainer, splash backs, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, double glazed door to rear, a range of wall and base with roll top work surface over, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for dryer, access to cloakroom.
Double glazed obscured window to side, pedestal hand wash basin over with tiled splash backs, low level WC, radiator.
Stairs leading down, loft access, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to front, enclosed shower cubicle with extractor fan, pedestal hand wash basin with splash backs, low level WC, radiator, shaver point.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 7" max ( 3.66m x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.17m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes, carpeted flooring.
Double glazed obscured window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls, pedestal hand wash basin with splash backs, low level WC, radiator.
Tarmac driveway providing off road parking for two cars, pathway to front door, grass laid to lawn.
Private rear garden enclosed by boundary fence, with large paved patio area, grass laid to lawn, a number of borders housing shrubs and number of plants, wooden shed, side access leading to the front, Wendy house.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.