This property benefits from Three good sized bedrooms, garage, newly fitted kitchen, fully redecorated, new electrics & off road parking,
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom semi detached family home located in Central lancing, this property also benefits from excellent road and rail transport links to brighton and london victoria and is within the catchments area of excellent schools. An early inspection can't come more highly recommend to truly appreciate the scale of this home.
Double glazed window to side, understairs cupboard, radiator
Lounge 18' 1" x 18' ( 5.51m x 5.49m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television port, telephone port
Kitchen 18' 1" x 7' 9" ( 5.51m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear & side, fitted kitchen, wall & base units, sink & drainer, stainless steel, work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, washing machine & dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, door leading to rear garden
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, loft access
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, television & telephone port, radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, vanity mirror, heated towel rail
Double glazed window to rear, WC
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.