50% share available for ages 55 and over under the shared ownership scheme
Viewing is highly recommended
Excellent home to relax in
Private rear garden
Car port for parking
Walking distance to public transport
Easy access to A1
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
503 page views
503 page views
Key Features *£37,500 for a 50% share* 50% share available for ages 55 and over under the shared ownership scheme Viewing is highly recommended Excellent home to relax in Private rear garden Car port for parking Walking distance to public transport Easy access to A1
***Please quote ORC613 when enquiring.**
- Introduction - Looking for somewhere relaxing and easy to manage? This two-bedroom apartment is ideally located in the town of Birtley, South of Gateshead. With local and recreational amenities within walking distance, and also surrounded by greenery and parks, you’ll have plenty to do. The property also has easy access to the A1 leading to the city of Newcastle for more activities.
- What the owner says - To the front there is a small lawn, footpath and integral storage area. To the rear there is a large garden area, comprising of a block paved patio and footpath, the rest of the garden is laid to lawn, there is also a large garden shed. Backing onto the garden is the car port. The rear garden overlooks mature trees which border the private grounds of the former vicarage.
It is a quiet, tranquil area to live in.
- Full Description – Two bedroom apartment. Living room has views onto the rear garden. Kitchen boasts fitted wall and base units with contrasting work tops. Kitchen also has partially tiled walls and a stainless steel extractor. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and views to the rear garden. Second bedroom also has a fitted wardrobe. Bathroom has a bath with a glass screen and overhead shower, wash basin and WC. Carpet is fitted to the living areas, with tile fitted to the bathroom floor and vinyl to the kitchen floor. Gas central heating Private and communal front garden Car port for parking
*This represents a 50% share of the full open market value of £75,000 **This includes: Management charge. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
- Eligibility Requirements -
Applicants must be aged 55 or over. Applicants must have sufficient funds to either purchase the 50% share outright, or to obtain a mortgage. Applicants must also have access to sufficient funds to cover the cost of buying.
If you will be purchasing with a mortgage you must provide us with an Agreement in Principle (aip) to support your application. Evidence in support of your aip (or proof of funds if cash buyers) must also be provided. Further details available on request.
In order to apply you must be registered with the local Help to Buy Agent - North East, Yorkshire and Humberside, . You will need to provide your htb reference when completing the application process.
- General Information - Tenure: Leasehold Lease: 999 years from 7th May 1993 Years remaining on lease: 973 approx. Approximate internal area: 48 sq. M. Local Authority: Gateshead Metropolitan Borough Council Council Tax Band: A EPC Rating: C (73)
- Terms and Conditions - ***Applicants must have a local connection to Birtley.***
- Viewings - Viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Applications are only accepted from those who have viewed the property. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Home Group. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Home Group for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.