2 bed end terrace house for sale Timbermill Court, Fordingbridge SP6
- Fordingbridge Junior School0.8 miles
- Fordingbridge Infant School0.8 miles
- Bournemouth Airport10.2 miles
- Christchurch Quay Ferry Landing13.5 miles
Features and description
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge
- Vacant Possession
- Separate Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Wooden Fitted Kitchen
Beautiful two double bedroom home set amongst a well maintained and manicured gardens, yet still in the centre of Fordingbridge. Open plan living with french doors onto a private patio area. Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom and two bedrooms.
Superb and quiet Two Double Bedroom House for the over 55's, set in private, well maintained grounds, close to Fordingbridge Centre and offered with vacant possession. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with lots of fitted wardrobes and a main bathroom. Downstairs there is a shower room / utility off the hallway, then through glass doors into the open plan lounge / dining room. A wooden fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and rear door to the courtyard. There are two french doors which lead from the dining area onto your own courtyard garden, where there is a gate to a path which lead to garages and beautiful gardens, ponds, terraces and views.
Timbermill Court is set in gardens and grounds on the banks of the River Avon and close to the New Forest. All the properties at Timbermill Court have access to the surrounding meadows and countryside and it is just a short walk to the town centre. Services include resident estate managers, personal alarm system, comfortable guest suite, laundry and minibus for shopping trips. The attractive water gardens are edged with herbaceous borders and lawns and there are views across the meadows towards the River Avon. Well placed for road communications in the south of England with easy access to Salisbury (A338) and J1 of the M27 is eight miles. Southampton Airport is 16 miles. 150 year lease from 2000, no ground rent and 55+ age covenant
Lounge 21' 3" x 11' 4" ( 6.48m x 3.45m )
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.95m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 1 18' 9" x 12' 3" ( 5.71m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 2 16' 8" x 11' ( 5.08m x 3.35m )
Bathroom 9' 7" x 7' 4" ( 2.92m x 2.24m )
Ground Floor Shower Room
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge for full details and further information.