- Well Presented
- Five Bedroom Family House
- Sought After Location
- Entrance Hall
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- EPC Band C
The property is located in a well maintained private road adjacent to Braintree and Bocking Public Gardens and within walking distance of Braintree Town Centre.
The property is in good decorative order throughout and in brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor master bedroom with en-suite, four further bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a single integral garage approached from own drive in with further off street parking for at least three cars and to the rear an established West facing rear garden.Entrance Porch
Entrance door to entrance porch with D/G window and tiling to floor. Radiator. Opening to entrance hall.Entrance Hall
Tiling to floor, stairs to first floor with storage cupboard under. Radiator.Cloakroom
D/G window to side. WC, wash hand basin, tiling to floor. Radiator.Living Room
15' 5" x 14' 4" (4.70m x 4.37m) D/G bay window to front. Picture rail, feature fireplace and hearth with living flame fire. Radiator. Double opening doors to:Dining Room
18' x 14' 3" (5.49m x 4.34m) D/G French doors to rear garden, D/G window to side. Radiator.Kitchen/Breakfast Room
16' 2" x 13' 3" (4.93m x 4.04m)D/G windows to side and rear, patio doors to rear. A range of gloss white base units with low level micro lights, drawers and cupboards, wooden work surfaces over, matching eye level wall cabinets, island breakfast bar, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, split level double oven with induction electric hob unit, spaces for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, inset spotlights to ceiling, tiling to floor, under stairs cupboard. Radiator.Landing
Access to loft space, airing cupboard and tank.Master Bedroom
14' 6" x 13' 9" (4.42m x 4.19m) D/G window to front. Dado rail and telephone point. Radiator. Door to:En-Suite Shower Room
D/G window to front. Three piece suite, half tiled walls. Vertical towel radiator.Bedroom Two
11' x 9' 10" (3.35m x 3.00m) D/G window to rear. Radiator.Bedroom Three
13' 5" x 8' 5" (4.09m x 2.57m) D/G window to front. TV point. Radiator.Bedroom Four
9' 10" x 9' 5" (3.00m x 2.87m) D/G window to rear. Telephone point. Radiator.Bedroom Five/Study
9' 9" x 5' 7" (2.97m x 1.70m) D/G window to rear. Telephone point. Radiator.Family Bathroom
D/G window to side. Four piece suite including shower cubicle, half tiled walls. Vertical towel radiator.Single Integral Garage
17' 1" x 9' 5" (5.21m x 2.87m) and reduces. Approached from drive in with off road parking. Wall mounted Worcester boiler, sink with hot water supply, water softener.Front Garden
Providing parking for 3/4 cars, lawn area with flower beds and specimen tree.Generous Rear Garden
Approx. 90' x 40' (27.43m x 12.19m) West facing commencing with a flag stone laid patio area is then laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, established hedging, specimen trees and garden shed. Outside water tap.Disclaimer
1. These particulars are prepared for the guidance only of prospective purchasers. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not as a statement of fact.
2. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any content/furnishings/furniture, etc., photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s).
3. Measurements are approximate and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances and fittings.
4. Where there is a reference in these particulars to the fact that alterations have been carried out or that a particular use is made of any part of the property this is not intended to be a statement, these matters must be verified by the prospective purchasers that any necessary planning or building regulations have been obtained.
5. With regard to the tenure and service charges of the property, in many instances we have to rely on information supplied to us by the vendor or main agent. Tenure and service charge details must therefore be verified by prospective purchasers or their solicitors prior to purchase.
6. We have referral agreements in place with third parties in which they will pay us a fee for recommending their services. They include solicitors, financial advisors, surveyors and removal companies. The fees vary between companies but should we recommend one of these companies, you will be made aware of the fee we will receive should you instruct them.
Braintree retains a good collection of historic buildings, including the listed timber-framed properties in the conservation area in the town centre.
For commuters the town has a direct connection to London Liverpool Street, taking around one hour and is approx. 12 miles to Stansted Airport and the M11.
Close by there are plenty of opportunities for walks and riding and of particular note is the nearby Great Notley Country Park which covers some 100 acres of open space.
A variety of activities and events are held throughout the year. There's also an excellent visitor centre, housed in the award-winning Discovery Centre.
The region boasts a significant number of secondary and primary schools as well as colleges and nurseries. There are well-renowned private schools within easy reach and some of the country’s leading boys and girls grammar schools in Colchester and Chelmsford.
Braintree Station 15-20 Min Walk
Braintree Town Centre 10-20 Min Walk
Braintree District Council