Peter David Properties are delighted to offer for sale No 12 Brearley Lane - a stone built double fronted ( being two former cottages) end terraced cottage, set in a splendid rural location, with regular buses and park near by, giving easy access to Hebden Bridge, Halifax and the M62 Motorway. The living accommodation is equipped with gas fired central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises: - Entrance lobby, good sized lounge, fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, shower room and additional sitting room. On the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property enjoys pave line frontage, attached stone built out house providing excellent storage space and side area gives access onto the Canal towpath. Far-reaching views of the Calder Valley. The property requires some upgrading. This delightful character cottage would make an ideal home for the professional or retired buyer alike.
Front Entrance Door
Gives access into the:-
Quarry tiled flooring, storage cupboard housing the electric meter, access into the:-
Lounge (16' 0" x 14' 4" (4.87m x 4.38m) max)
Window to the front, tiled fire place with fitted gas fire, exposed beams, single radiator, access into the:-
Fitted Kitchen (13' 11" x 6' 2" (4.25m x 1.87m))
Fitted with matching wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink, built in electric oven with gas hob, Velux window, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, double radiator and window to the side
Fitted with a disabled shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted combination boiler, single radiator and single glazed window to the rear
Sitting Room (16' 5" x 12' 4" (5.01m x 3.77m) max)
A good sized second room with windows to the front with feature window, stone fireplace with living flame electric fire, radiator, staircase access to the first floor with useful understairs storage cupboard
Gives access to the bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One (18' 2" x 12' 5" (5.53m x 3.79m))
A good sized double room with windows to the front and rear elevations, providing natural light, exposed beam, double radiator and far reaching views
Bedroom Two (13' 1" x 13' 1" (3.98m x 3.98m))
Another good sized room with window to the side, built in wardrobe and double radiator
Bathroom (8' 2" x 8' 1" (2.48m x 2.46m))
Furnished with a three piece coloured suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double radiator, electric heated towel rail and window to the side
Paveline frontage, attached stone built out house providing storage space,
(this is shared by the neighbours for bins etc )side access leads onto the Canal towpath
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge passing through Mytholmroyd and upon entering Brearley take your right turn and proceed down the road over the bridge where the property will be found on your left.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter David Properties nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.