We are delighted to offer this 25% share in a modern two double bedroom town house in the popular area of Hamilton. The accommodation comprises of a large entrance hall and ground floor Cloakroom/WC, a modern Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a Potterton gas boiler, with plumbing for a washing machine and integral gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. From the first floor landing there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with Bath with an electric shower over, WC and Hand Basin. To the outside of the property there is a small front garden area and a Drive for one car. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which has a lawned area and paved patio. Book an early viewing on this apartment to avoid disappointment !
Please note - This is a Shared Ownership property with 25% of the property for sale, with the remaining 75% being owned by the Sanctuary Housing Home Ownership which attracts a monthly rental and a service charge, please ask in branch for details. All potential purchasers must be approved via an application to Sanctuary Housing Home Ownership.
Hamilton offers a range of facilities and amenities including Schools, Shops, Parks, Take Away's with bus routes into town. Why not book a viewing to see what the area has to offer.
This is an ideal opportunity to buy a 25% share in a modern first time buyer / family home within the popular area of Hamilton. The rooms are spacious, the fittings are modern, there is also off road parking and a good sized enclosed rear garden. We recommend that you book an early viewing on this house to avoid disappointment.
Kitchen (3.2m (max) x 2.11m (max))
Lounge / Dining Room (3.71m (max) x 4.17m (max))
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom (4.17m (max) x 3.58m (max))
Bedroom (4.67m (max) x 2.03m (max))
Family Bathroom / WC (2.64m (max) x 2.01m (max))
Important note to purchasers:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Your Move - Leicester. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Your Move - Leicester for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.