This lovely end terrace house is offered is excellent decorative order with particular highlights being a charming woodburner in the living room, open plan kitchen and dining area and a conservatory to the rear of the property. There is also a landscaped rear garden and two parking spaces.
uPVC Front door, tiled flooring, storage cupboard, door to lounge.
Lounge 15' 1" x 15' 4" ( 4.60m x 4.67m )
uPVC Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboards, night storage heater, wood burner.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 9' 4" max ( 4.65m x 2.84m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiled surrounds, oven, hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, space for fridge and freezer, electric night storage heater, open door to:
Conservatory 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
uPVC Construction, power points, French doors to garden.
Stairs from ground floor, airing cupboard, loft access, night storage heater.
Bedroom One 13' max x 9' 5" max ( 3.96m max x 2.87m max )
(Sloping ceiling) uPVC Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, electric panel heater.
Bath, WC, wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" max x 15' 4" ( 2.79m max x 4.67m )
(Sloping ceiling) uPVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, electric panel heater.
uPVC Double glazed window to side aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, wash hand basin, WC, tiled surrounds, electric towel rail, tiled flooring.
The rear garden is mainly laid to shingle with sandstone patio areas. There are planted borders and island beds. There is a timber shed and gated access to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.