The property is located on Onslow road with access to bus routes, local schools and is within easy reach of Mickleover centre with a range of local shops and public houses and Tesco superstore. The property offers excellent road links for Derby Royal Hospital, Rolls Royce, A38, A50.
***** guide price £310,000 to £320,000*******
must be viewed ******An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this exceptional bungalow that has recently undergone extensive refurbishment and now offers a contemporary home with good sized accommodation located within this popular part of Mickleover. The property is located on Onslow road with access to bus routes, local schools and is within easy reach of Mickleover centre with a range of local shops and public houses and Tesco superstore. The property offers excellent road links for Derby Royal Hospital, Rolls Royce, A38, A50 and Derby City Centre.
The property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, Cloaks WC, Open plan lounge/diner and lounge with utility area, three bedrooms, ensuite to master and family bathroom. To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for more than one vehicle and also offers low maintenance gardens to both sides incorporating astro turf and paved and graveled areas.
Laminate flooring, full length window with privacy glass to front, two radiators, storage cupboard. Loft access with retractable ladder with storage area.
Low level WC, Wash hand basin, laminate floor.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.95m )
Window to front, french doors to the side opening out onto the patio area, radiator and carpet flooring.
Window to side. Walk in shower, wash hand basin set into vanity unit, low level WC, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
Two full length windows with privacy glass to the front and window to the side, loft access, radiator, laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.03m )
Window to front, radiator, carpet flooring.
Window to front. Bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, heated towel rail, Laminate floor.
Open Plan Kitchen Diner, lounge
Kitchen Area 11' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.57m )
Door to utility room. Having a range of fitted wall and base units in high gloss and touch doors and drawers with contrasting working surfaces and inset sink and drainer. Integrated Fridge freezer and dishwasher. Electric cooker point. Laminate flooring. Storage cupboard housing combination boiler, Open through to lounge diner.
Lounge Area 18' 8" x 12' 1" ( 5.69m x 3.68m )
New wave bifold doors to the side and window to side, Feature recess to chimney breast. Spot lights. Two radiators.
Door to side. Storage cupboards and working surfaces, washing machine point and has industrial strength vinyl flooring
To the front of the property is a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for more than one vehicle. Gated access to the side with garden shed, astro turf lawn area has external electric sockets x 2 and an outside tap. To the opposite side is an enclosed paved and graveled cottage style garden and has an outside tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.